Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with airline food

What's the deal with airline food

It actually isn't bad for a microwaved meal. Break some of those false generalisations people always throw out there (as if these ninjas have had caviar or some shit)

Caviar is a bit too salty for my tastes; frankly it's over-rated and the only reason it has such a reputation is because of the expense. And airline food is shit if you're used to eating restaurant food, which anyone who's flying business class probably is.

Considering the flights I ride are 30 bucks, I'd say the food is quite good.

I have only had proper airline food once and I could not finish it, mainly because I didn't like what was served.
    I mainly take short flights so so I only ever get served a muffin and coffee.

I've also forgotten how to ride a bike.

Oh yeah they stopped serving peanuts on airlines, too. They give out pretzels now.

They really suck. Period. I know I'm probably sounding like it's one-sided, but it's an opinion. I've only been on a plane six times, and I threw away everything but the coffee...the coffee rules. If you're going on a flight anytime soon, I suggest packing some back-up food (if they let you) just in case the food is revolting.

i really like airline food, and ive flown to south africa and back having to eat it which is 12 hours each way and to spain a few times and havnt had a bad meal

James did you hear that they arrested the Energizer bunny? He was charged with Battery.

Hoooooo