Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with airline food

Hybrid View

What's the deal with airline food

It actually isn't bad for a microwaved meal. Break some of those false generalisations people always throw out there (as if these ninjas have had caviar or some shit)

Caviar is a bit too salty for my tastes; frankly it's over-rated and the only reason it has such a reputation is because of the expense. And airline food is shit if you're used to eating restaurant food, which anyone who's flying business class probably is.

Considering the flights I ride are 30 bucks, I'd say the food is quite good.

I have only had proper airline food once and I could not finish it, mainly because I didn't like what was served.
    I mainly take short flights so so I only ever get served a muffin and coffee.

I've also forgotten how to ride a bike.

Oh yeah they stopped serving peanuts on airlines, too. They give out pretzels now.

They really suck. Period. I know I'm probably sounding like it's one-sided, but it's an opinion. I've only been on a plane six times, and I threw away everything but the coffee...the coffee rules. If you're going on a flight anytime soon, I suggest packing some back-up food (if they let you) just in case the food is revolting.

i really like airline food, and ive flown to south africa and back having to eat it which is 12 hours each way and to spain a few times and havnt had a bad meal

James did you hear that they arrested the Energizer bunny? He was charged with Battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    James did you hear that they arrested the Energizer bunny? He was charged with Battery.
    lol...