Page 10 of 118 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The Musicians Thread: Only wonderwall covers from now on

Kinda a question out of the blue: Have you ever did your own music? Remixes, Original songs, etc.

have I ever did my own music? What does that mean. Like have I ever written music? If that is the question, then yes. If you go back through this thread, you can find music that Jubeh and I have made and also music that the twins have made.

I'm mainly DJ'ing, and im currently working on producing synthesizers, However, im kinda new to that.

I love trance the most. but basicly, i listen to everything once in the mood.

Cool video john did you film that yourself.

Also here is the song. Um I sound lame and I messed up on the solo but that was after like 400 takes so I was kind of frustrated. But at least it is a song now.

http://jubeh.tumblr.com/post/3205101...rrassing-voice

Edit: Also my tone is pretty shit. Yeah I'm going to redo all of that.
    Last edited by jubeh; 02-09-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Video's cool - reminds me of a black metal music video, actually... minus, uh, the black metal :P

@Jubeh's song: Cool... vocals sound fine to me. I think the snare and bass of the drum beat could be a little louder, maybe - the hi-hat almost drowns it out. It picks up a bit in volume when the solo comes in, so that part sounds fine.

We got one of our songs for RPM recorded and the vocals tracked/etc - still could use some level adjustments and stuff, though: Dust In Our Dreams.

Apparently the air raid siren in the beginning sounds like the intro to a Beyonce song. I haven't confirmed this, but maybe it's something to avoid...?

The vocals are really drowned but that guitar tone is great.

@James: Yeah I filmed that stuff. Also I like the lyrics and I like the way you're singing it. I feel like something should go in the part with the A, Amaj7 part. Also yeah like you said I'm not really diggin the tone of your guitar there but other than that it sounds awesome.
    @Nyar: The song sounds awesome man. The vocals remind me of the way Glenn Danzig sings a little bit.
    Last edited by Hayashida; 02-09-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    @James: Yeah I filmed that stuff. Also I like the lyrics and I like the way you're singing it. I feel like something should go in the part with the A, Amaj7 part. Also yeah like you said I'm not really diggin the tone of your guitar there but other than that it sounds awesome.
    To be honest I think the song should just end after your solo since I pretty much hate soloing and my amp is pure shit.

Okay I can chop it up. Can you send me the vocal track as well? I wanted to see how a bit of reverb on the vocals would sound.

Sent it to you. There is already a little bit of reverb but I don't like to have too much.