Page 115 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1187

Thread: The Musicians Thread: Only wonderwall covers from now on

SHE TELLS THEM SHE'S A BEGINNER YOU DUMMY

you need to relax

how the h*ck do u expect me to relax holy cr*d u 2 r always frick*ng gangin up on me when im tryin 2 b serious

I get what you are trying to say Sylux, thanks. I've been wanting to go to a store so i can check it out for myself a bit and ask people there, but i'm sure im not allowed to come there everyday without buying anything.

Soo... i decided to wait buying a guitar for a while.. i spent a ton of money this week, but also i tried to " play " a bit of guitar (at a friend's place) and fucking sucked.
    My friend were also saying i could just as well buy a cheap guitar too..

but i sucked a lot so i will wait when i have enough money and can afford lessons too haha
    action-pic
    SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Byakuran; 03-02-2014 at 08:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    Ya what are they gonna say? "What kind of sound are you going for?" Hows she gonna know?
    She just needs to tell them she's going for psycho-dreamwave electroswing rockabilly with shoegaze influence and it'll all be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Shes gonna need a telecaster then

I don't believe you should think to much on what kind of guitar to buy, just get someone you feel comfortable with. Someone not to heavy, with a smooth neck so it feels easy to slide your fingers across it, things like that. You can tell someone at the music shop something like "I like the sound of eric clapton (for example), show me something like that" They should be able to guide you through. My first guitar was an old spanish guitar my grandfather had stored for years, and then I bought a very cheap stratocaster clone. It was a Peavey if I remember correctly.
    So my advice is don't overthink it, just go and find some guitar that you feel comfortable playing. I found out after having 6 guitars, that I like them all. There are some ones that I don't use to play live at all, but I find myself enjoy playing them from time to time. Every guitar, no matter it's cost or the type of wood it is made, has its own feeling to it.

I like to record myself jamming to something from time to time. If any of you would like to hear, here's something I recorded about 4 months ago. https://soundcloud.com/emiliano-craviotto/jam-gm

I tried to play the beginning of seven nation army on the electric guitar.. I sucked
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

I already told her

1 of Hendix's guitars was on pawn stars. U should buy it