Thread: Online MMO Titles, and their pros & cons.

Online MMO Titles, and their pros & cons.

So, yeah, basically what the title says. I'll start off by leaving two titles, their ratings, pros & cons, and my status on the game.

Title: WonderKing
    Rating: 8.4/10
    Link: http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/ce...e_download.asp
    Pros: Captivating, easy-to-play, free to play, customizable avatars, great advancing classes/variety of classes, special events, anime-ish characters.
    Cons: Doesn't work in Europe, long download time, becomes repetative after a while.

Title: League Of Legends
    Rating: 9.6/10
    Link: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload
    Pros: Non-repetative gameplay, free to play, unlockable characters, in-games emoticons, purchasable variety of skins, selectable arenas, 4-5 varieties of gameplay, playing rewards, characters are released frequently.
    Cons: Long download time, occassionally laggy network connection.

So that's the basic idea. Just post any online MMO titles, their pros, cons, and your rating.

I've recently started playing LoL, and I gotto say it felt all right. I got killed time and again though, kinda drove me mad (after half an hour of stalemating along the middle of the map).

Yeah, it gets quite a while to get used to it. After about my seventh or eighth game, I ceased my tendency to be a death magnet. It does take really long to win points though, so if you have an unlockable character in mind, most of the time you'll have to play about twenty or thirty games to get that character, but it's still pretty good.

the horrible thing is when u save up your points to buy a character, only to find out that champion sucks big time

Beats paying for one with real money, which IMHO is a totally stupid thing to do when it essentially is up for free (unless you actually care about the developers, in which case I might understand why you'd toss in a penny or two).

I have never heard of these games but they seem worth looking at. I hate paying for MMO's personally, too much money even if it IS the cheapest one. ><

Got into the Rift beta.

Pretty good game. The pve is solid. You can randomly rip open rifts that unleash monsters that work like party quests in warhammer.

Pvp Iduno yet.

Edit: Pvp is much better now that I know what my role is. Which is to honestly stay back and not do anything until somebody attacks our flag carrier. Then I basically just sacrifice myself to stop them.
    Last edited by jubeh; 02-05-2011 at 07:55 PM.