Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you playing now?

What are you playing now?

So, what are you playing now?

I'm playing F.E.A.R. 2 project origin (sometimes it scare the hell out of me D=)

Hellgate: London (Pretty good RPG, but too many bugs u_u)

And Sins of a solar empire (Addictive game, actually I'm playing because of a post I saw on this forum xD)

I'm going back and forth between Gran Turismo 5 and Just Cause 2. I'm putting all my effort into GT5 though and I'm just playing JC2 because I like to do flips in cars over huge cliffs.

I'm playing God Eater for the PSP. Awesome game so far. Haven't been able to play much due to work, but I'm hoping to play more (and hopefully finish it) now that I'm on winter holiday.

I saw a trailer for that game I think around a year ago and thought it looked amazing. Is it sort of like monster hunter in any way?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Right now, I'm playing some old games that was chuck to the back-burner. I'll finish them for sure this time around!

I'm re-playing Paper Mario: The thousand year door.

While at that, I was just finished playing Mario Kart wii.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Ah, Paper Mario. Love that series. That reminds me, I bought that and I have yet to play it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by 3
    I saw a trailer for that game I think around a year ago and thought it looked amazing. Is it sort of like monster hunter in any way?
    In some ways, yes, it's very much like Monster Hunter. Whether the controls are exactly the same, however, I'm not entirely sure. While I did try playing the Monster Hunter G on the PSP, I couldn't get past a certain point without a party to aide me and everyone had already moved onto Monster Hunter 2G, so I ended up quitting. What's nice about God Eater is that you can play through the story and get CPU characters to aide you in your single-player quests or play in multiplayer mode with friends. The computer is pretty good, so you shouldn't have too much trouble getting through the quests. (Although, if you're bad at it like me, you'll most likely find the computer coming to your rescue a lot.)

That sounds awesome. I wish that Monster Hunter had CPUs to help with quests. (-__-;)
    I'll look for it around here at some game stores. Though, I wonder if it's even out yet... I should check to see if it's been released in North America yet.

edit: Damn, not until march next year.

I would be playing Final Fantasy XIII, but I spilled Asti Spumante on Marc's controller and am now in trouble.

Oops.

I'm gonna try to fix it ;)

*Had to edit cause I meant XIII.