Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinister - Chapter 4 pg 20-21 Oct 8th

Sinister - Chapter 4 pg 20-21 Oct 8th

Sinister
    by Nyarlathotep

Summary: Gray is a man with no emotions. And, apparently, a man possessed by a demon. He sets out to discover what's happening to him and how to defeat it.

Reading it
    At the writing of this post, Sinister is approximately 49 pages long, give or take some extra pages. It is divided into chapters, and the easiest way to read it is on DrunkDuck.

Sinister on DrunkDuck (Link goes to first page)

I will be posting new pages here in this thread as well as on DrunkDuck, but I won't be dropping an image-bomb with the entire backlog.

Et cetera
    Comments are very much welcome, as well as criticism - however I have to be honest: I pretty much never go back and change things in previous pages - instead, I rely on user input to determine what to do better in the future. I would like to go back and fix things, but any time I have for drawing I either waste reading stupid stuff on the internet or drawing new pages. It already takes me far too long to draw pages anyway - I've been drawing Sinister for a year and a half now. Don't bother doing the math, it's disappointing =P

Thanks for reading!

Page 49
    Apparently causes page stretching - wrapping with spoiler
    SPOILER! :

Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 10-08-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Sinister made the jump! :m

Anyhow. It's good to know that we'll finally know exactly what the agent's motives are soon... As ussual the art is nothing to complain about. Reg is digging the perspectives and backgrounds in perticular.

If I had to offer any critisims, it would be that the size of some of the people in the bottom panel is a bit offputting; Aysu in perticular looks like she would be bigger than the doorframe standing up... :o

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Looking good to me, but I had problems following the dialouge on that last pannel. Then again, I'm kind of sleepy.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Hey guys, thanks for the comments!

@Reg: Thanks! The backgrounds in this page were done by rendering the basic scene in Google Sketchup, and then I traced the general shapes and added detail myself.
    This is why the character heights aren't exactly correct... I need to be more careful in the future about taking measurements for height to correct that, I guess.

@Bacon: Nah, it's not just you... I had trouble fitting the dialogue in that frame - hadn't completely planned it out beforehand.

Thanks again =)

grr if the area between our screennames and our actual posts wasnt a giant gap, page stretching wouldn't be a problem

Yeah, pretty much...ah well.

New page!

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 03-30-2011 at 01:46 PM.

o jeez

Hum... Bet that map took ages...

The sagaris guys look pretty badass, anyway.

Heh...not too long, actually - the outlines of the country were traced off a vector map I found somewhere. Now, attempting to three-color the map took me a while, though, because that algorithm is exponentially complex and/or not always possible...maybe I should have just tried like 4 colors to begin with or something :P

Thanks for the comments, guys!

New page... currently going at an almost-not-completely-slow rate!

SPOILER! :

Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 03-30-2011 at 01:45 PM.