Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite Console?

Steam lol

Between the first circle of the Inferno & DisneyLand
    Mainly PSP for his widescreen and all the things you can do when you have it on CFW,in second place I have my PC because is where I mainly play from quite a while now due to the fact that my PSP is temporary without Faceplate (neither backplate so ..you know.. can't really play on it right know)

DS and Wii. They have such good games and I WANT A 3DS.

Yeah. <3

Haven't played too many consoles, so Wii.

PC (not a console but wtf) PS2 and DS.

Quote Originally Posted by 102
    Gamecube.

I have my reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by 103

Having a Mario Party? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by 102
    Dude. Smash Bros. Melee. It's so much fun when you're always playing with people. It's way better than Brawl.
    Aw man, I love Gamecube! In fact, I'm getting ready to head over to my cousin's now to play Mario Party (we're such dorks)

I don't know my favorite...its' so hard to choose! Man...it's either PS2...or PS1 (cause so many fun games on One)...or...I'm gonna have a nervous break down. I love old school Nintendo too.

My brain just melted. I can't answer this question.

Quote Originally Posted by 180

Aw man, I love Gamecube! In fact, I'm getting ready to head over to my cousin's now to play Mario Party (we're such dorks)
    I don't know my favorite...its' so hard to choose! Man...it's either PS2...or PS1 (cause so many fun games on One)...or...I'm gonna have a nervous break down. I love old school Nintendo too.
    My brain just melted. I can't answer this question.

Well you can play all of the Gamecube games on the Wii, and you can download all of the PS and PS2 games on to the PS3...

Hmm.. but over all?... I don't know, I'm tied between Xbox 360 and Wii, each have games I REALLY want to play... more towards Xbox at the moment...

...wii I guess...

My gamecube is broken and you have to spin the disk by hand to get it started. I never play Wii because I have pretty much no good games, but at least it has never broken. I hate the Xbox purely because it breaks every other day. between the PS3 and Xbox I prefer the playstation due to it not breaking so often and you can play online for free. Dreamcast is the greatest but mine is pretty broken.

Dude, do you remember blowing into the cartridge and hitting the system to get the nintendo to work? Man, that's dedication.

*spinning the disk by hand is, too. In fact, I think that's a little more irritating.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique