Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Rebellions in less than one month!

Yeah, I don't like the Egyptians right about now. Apparently Mubarak simply wasn't Islamic enough for them, and now they're trying to become another Iran. This is one of the triggers to the end of the world, which will come from the Wahhabi world.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    ... Bull fucking shit. He's horrible about human rights and a dictator. (And, laughably, one America, the country you and I live in, likes.) Thats why they want him out! Have you not heard the stories? Civilians were getting killed by the cops all the time. It is true that he is ... tame in his religious belief, but most people, Muslims included, are. And don't forget, that while Egypt is by and large a Muslim country, it does in fact have a sizeable Christian population.

Just get your prejudice our of here.
    Last edited by Bacon_Barbarian; 02-03-2011 at 07:10 PM.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

What I'm afraid right now is the chain reaction of this Egypt rebellion. Lots of other Arabic country would probably soon follow the same step. The problem is... my country could too... at least the probability is there... And if it's happen, majority people here really like to take it out on minority people here. You know, racial things...

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    There will only be a rebellion if there is unrest and a general dislike of the status quo. Is there a general feeling of unrest in your country LVUER? If not, then you guys should be fine regardless of what's happening in the Middle East.

Though not related to what happened in Middle East, yes, people here are very unsatisfied with the government. Corruption is deep-rooted, inflation and price soaring high, rarity of gas/oil or other resources alike, poverty, and so on...

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    That doesn't sound good. Dude, I hope you have a plan if anything goes down in your country! I mean, generally, it gets more violent, food will become more scarce, looting will abound, and yeah - you're pretty much gonna have a rough time.

I know, it have happened several times before (in varying degree)... that's why I'm very worried... lots of people died... no, massacred.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Egypt wont spark a chain. It's part of a chain. Tunisia blew first, and Yemen may be next. Who here is betting on a civil war in Egypt? I know my Dad is, but I think he's wrong.

I HOPE he's wrong.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Yep, I don't think there will be a civil war unless someone else is behind it. US or Israel aren't the only one who can be behind it btw.

Maybe Sylux said something that isn't correct, but we can't blame him because it's the media mistake. The media is controlled by governments, governments follow what US says. US does what US and Israel want (I'm a bit unsure of the last sentence)

I still don't know why Israel doesn't do all the stuff it wants instead of demanding US? Israel isnt' a weak country!

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Israel is evil, wretched, and along with America the second greatest threat to the continued existence of the human race.
    I think I just became a Kodos fanboy.
    (Psst hating Israel =/= hating Jews)