Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Rebellions in less than one month!

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    There's a pretty retarded one happening in Kansas right now. I hope Brownback gets eaten by landsharks.

It seems there is a rebellion virus flu around the world, hehe! =)

They Egyptian government tried to stop Aljazeera Arabic stream but it moved to another frequency.
    It's good to see some of MTs aware of politics ^^

Man, I need to educate myself about manga and anime.

I was talking to my dad about this and I asked him if he thinks the riot will change anything, and he doesn't believe it will change Egypt for the good, considering the Muslim Brotherhood is getting involved in this and a whole bunch of shit. He compared this riot with the Islamic one in 1979

I searched around and found this if you want to read more:
    http://clancop.wordpress.com/2011/01...racy-in-egypt/

I read the article and watched the video.

There was a bunch of stuff that I wanted to say, but not saying them is better.

While I was working on this reply, I write a sentence but another one comes across my head. If I continued, I would have a long deep (with evidence) political reply. That would made me unsafe.

Anyway, not everything people say on the Internet is true.. even what I say, anyone reads it has the right not to believe it.

Something that I couldn't resist to mention: The government of the "so-called" Islamic Republic Iran and the "so-called" Hezbollah are worse than Israel. I won't say another word about this no matter what.

Toast, I really appreciate what you mentioned and I do not blame you, the person who wrote the article, or even the people who were in the video for having those ideas about the Middle East. Please don't take what I said above personally =$

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Yes, Yara, Iran and Hezbollah are guilty of genocide.

Oh, wait, no they're not.

Israel is evil, wretched, and along with America the second greatest threat to the continued existence of the human race.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    ... It is like 1979. Egypt just has a greater chance of actually becoming a Republic. Im not really sure all these revolutions are a good thing. Heck, Egypt is our (Americas) second biggest ally in the Middle East, America's sort of supported Mubarak. Hell, we got Egypt sign the Camp David Accords, and Mubarak's kept to it. When he leaves Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood will come out on top... Which is interesting, since Egypt has OUTLAWED the Muslim Brotherhood.

Whatever happens, Egypt will change.

Kodos: Israel? You mean the 51st State of America? :P
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Good to see Kodos here ^_^

There is a poll on al-jazeera Arabic website. I tried to find the English version of it, but there wasn't =/
    Anyway,

Do you think the Egyptian pattern will be repeated in other Arabic countries?
    91.6% Yes
    8.4% No

Another one was about Tunis but the result a slightly different than this one. I guess after Egypt's riot people tend to have more confidence and courage; that's why there was a difference.

Do you think the other Arabic nations will repeat the Tunisian pattern?
    89.0% Yes
    11.0% No

That doesn't sound good for US and a lot of countries.. definitely not.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    Kodos: Israel? You mean the 51st State of America? :P
    No. America is Israel's bitch, not the other way around. They are not our puppet, we are theirs.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    ... Hmmm? What makes you say so? (Though, I guess I can sort of see where your coming from.)
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

No. America is Israel's bitch, not the other way around. They are not our puppet, we are theirs.
    Aryan Nations? Even if your not part of it, you sound like you'd be pretty close to it.

I would have a good reason to believe that Islam is going to probably be a large part of Egypt's rebellion. If they elect a new president, the will most likely be muslim. That is when the rest of the world will worry about Egypt's circumstance, as the entire world fears another Islamic Caliphate. For now, we can only hope the protest takes a peaceful turnaround.