Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I spoze I'm here..

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I have no comments on the DS, as my intial response was "Why is their a picture here..." The Door Knob however, looks like the bottome of it is painting upward. I think this can be fixed by enlarging the middle of it.

BECAUSE THERE IS BACON IN THE WOILD, of course. Lol...glad to receive such a high compliment. And enlarging the middle of what?

This was an ullltra quick speedpaint. Any thoughts on creating better bubbles?

First attempt at one of those panorama things in Photoshop...

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ki-d37v1n4.jpg

Any thoughts?

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    The DS one is your best so far. You really got the reflective lighting down on that one. Though you should get into the habit of using a line tool for sharp edges and precision. =P

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Ok so that DS pic...I thought it was just that, a picture. So imo, the realism in it is damn amazing. First glance I didn't catch that it was painted, I had to look a bit more.

You gotta use the Hard Brush as well, don't constantly use the soft, or translucent brush too much, it give this really fuzzy look to your images. I did notice you used it for texturing your objects with is good!

And judging by the edges of the objects, im guessing you skip the initial sketch process, which is cool! but doing so may help you make your objects more solid. Or at least, as Cyp said, use the line tool xD

Hope this red line/paint over helps you C:

TIP!: For speed painting, you can cheat a bit and use layer modes ;D...but don't get into that habit >_>

What I really like was the how you paint the candle when the light hits it, really nicely done there C:
    And Great job on the DS painting, really amazing