Yeah i cant make facial expressions, neither did i do the face right anyways.
(sorry for another thread, i dont know how to change the title so i though so yeah)
Last edited by GunZet; 03-29-2013 at 08:07 PM.
I think your link is broken
Ruler of the Seventh Empire
I edited your post, should work now.
.................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."
999 Knights Member
Okay, so I've outlined what his body seems to look like, so you can get a better idea of what I'm saying
1) First off, his face juts out past his hat (on the left side) and disappears O_O His chin is bigger on the left side. His eyes are too close together. His mouth should be higher (to make room for the jaw)
2) His shoulders randomly bulge up and then remain flat until they reach the neck. If there's to be a bulge due to neck muscles, it needs to be at the neck and there needs to be symmetry at the other side.
3) His arms really don't connect to anything unless they connect EXTREMELY high. Also, the lengths and widths of each arm is different from the other. They're both too long too; the wrist should be at groin level.
4) The hands and feet all differ in size from their corresponding part and all are too small. Hands should be roughly the size of the face with the middle finger the length of the plam. Feet should be as long as the forearm (try it out yourself, I promise)
5) Since no pants or legs are showing through the slit in the robe, I assume they're weirdly bent (or at least the one on the right is)
6) Your character is 6 1/3 heads tall, the average male is 7-8 heads talls, 7 at the LEAST (sorry, Blue, but very rarely are they 9 heads)
7) Humans are usually horizontally symmetrical in length. Your character has a much longer upper body than lower.
The head is really too big for the body and you're really lacking symmetry and correct anatomy. It's nothing that can't be fix, though, and it's a good character idea. Be sure to draw the body BEFORE you add clothes. Studying basic human anatomy will REALLY help, I swear!
Originally Posted by Demonfyre
My bad, I'd misread some info given to me. Turns out, 9 is for larger characters/superheroes/barbarians. Listen to Jjjorgie