Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Callesthe's artwork

YES! I LIKE THIS! I love how their expressions are slightly more... alive or lively! And the pose in the first one is great. I would personally love to see more things like that "experimental sketch"

That experimental sketch went amazingly well :3

aww thank you all so much and i don't know... i just don't seem to have patience to work out certain style. in the sketch i just did it quickly to get it over with but if it were to be a serious picture i'd have to invest lots more time D: now it only looks rushed :c

some new artworks, first one a gift for someone at DA, something that is more worked out, and the second one is a quicker one (just like the b-day pic) featuring demonfyres child eternal and little callesthe together. sadly the pairing could never become reality ;w; for the second one i used a new technique on shading hair by using paint tool sai. it's really easy that way O:

SPOILER! :

I love the colors and the animations are cute.

Looking great, as always!

The colours are amazing and the bottom one is too cute ;____; (Not biased :3)

Um, -WOW-. That first one is just so... magical. DON'T ever lose this style you have here, it's so fresh and inspiring and soooo different.

...Hum, yeah...

You definitely have a talent for textures, callsy-person. Pretty cute and original stuff! :o

awww thank you all!!! omg im so late with going back here, have been so busy with other things D:

and oh oh

@ linz: i'll definately try not to loose it, tho i'll still experiment since i'm still not sure about my style and still searching c: your comment made my day c:

@ regantor: oh wow thank you, i really love textures and always try not to over-use them, i'm really glad you appreciate it ;w;

@ demon: oh i thought you would go loose and spam haha but oh well sowwy for still not posting it up on DA D: and of course you're not biased :P

@ others: thank you so much, glad you enjoy ;w;

SPOILER! :

rushed one for a DA meme i'm working on. demonfyre noted i look like echo. i should probably take it as a very unsettling thing.

first attempt since a loong time on real hardcore bigeye manga. the one who recognises my main inspiration (on DA) gets a cookie :P
    Last edited by Callesthe; 05-22-2013 at 02:59 PM.

more artworksss hehehehe

ref of callesthe, unfinished, i'll probably colour and/or add more drawings to this one.
    SPOILER! :

name: callesthe
    personality: whilst generally just quickly irritated and emotionless, he also has a sadistical and murderous side to himself in which he often looses himself (and goes on a rampage).
    preferances: anything sophisticated (reading, researching etc) , drawing (mostly biological or technical drawings)
    dislikes: to be looked down upon, people who get too close to him, humans.

super uber late b-day gift for demonfyre
    SPOILER! :