Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Feel the Justice Upon Your Face

I'll weigh risks and rewards for that though. sometimes a team mates just being retarded, fuck no I'm not reviving you when you charged two atlases and a phantom. Maybe if I can clear the area first.

I believe that no matter how dumb the person may be, they deserve your best in getting them revived. Besides, I feel like the ME3 Multiplayer community on the PC is more mature, and take their games a bit more seriously, or at least don't fuck around just because they can. You also have to consider the rookie factor; if this guy has just started out, he really doesn't know any better. He's going to think he's Commander Shepard with a mask on and charge the Atlases like he does in his campaign that he plays on Narrative or Casual. ME3 MP is different from SP, and I like to make newbies feel like their teammates can be people they can rely on, and that it's not a damn free-for-all game.

It's apparent they're not a noob with a super rare class lv.20 I wanna say to those guys you're not fucking invincible stop charging the god damn atlases. Maybe as a finisher, sure I do that but they charge these massive groups with what were they called? shadow infiltrators or whatever and die several times a round.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I'm so much of a badass in ME3 MP that I don't play it anymore.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Bastard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ycu&#37;C3%...permarket_fire

... when the fire broke out, doors within the complex were deliberately closed under the direction of the owners, Juan Pío Paiva and his son, Víctor Daniel, trapping people inside, in order to prevent people from fleeing with merchandise without paying for it.
    The final death toll is 394 (leaving 204 orphans), including nine missing and nearly 500 injured.

better burnt than stolen

They should have been sentenced to death by murder.