Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Feel the Justice Upon Your Face

NO wait just one damn second punchy...everybody isn't so hardcore about FPSes. I hate Halo too. Mostly because when the 1st one came out some lil snot nosed...and safely anonymous...rat bastard kept following me around and killing me. Couldn't enjoy the damn PVP because of fuckers like him and THAT my friends is the real injustice!!!

I just wish I could find that lil mo just to watch the fear pale his skin & dilate his pupils as the doom of my Street Fighter skills consumes his very soul. It's so easy to be a bad ass when you don't have to see you opponent.

Now, if someone would give me chance to learn said ropes on any given FPS before PWNing the noob (which is the ebb and flow in PvP...) I'd give Call of Duty a try.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    ...The first Halo didn't have online play, though?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    It had LAN. Halo 1 on the PC had online play and used server lists.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

FECKIN.
    HALO.
    TALK.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Shaggie View Post
    NO wait just one damn second punchy...everybody isn't so hardcore about FPSes. I hate Halo too. Mostly because when the 1st one came out some lil snot nosed...and safely anonymous...rat bastard kept following me around and killing me. Couldn't enjoy the damn PVP because of fuckers like him and THAT my friends is the real injustice!!!

I just wish I could find that lil mo just to watch the fear pale his skin & dilate his pupils as the doom of my Street Fighter skills consumes his very soul. It's so easy to be a bad ass when you don't have to see you opponent.

Now, if someone would give me chance to learn said ropes on any given FPS before PWNing the noob (which is the ebb and flow in PvP...) I'd give Call of Duty a try.
    ME3 Multiplayer kicked my ass the first few times I played it. Then I tried playing the campaign on Insanity; same results. Look, there's no way to make it simpler. You're going to die. A lot. The only way to get better is to play, and who knows? You could soon top off the list in the upper 3 every round.

How does someone remain anonymous when the only multiplayer is lan. Was he wearing fake glasses and mustache.

Before they introduced the new op classes I was usually rank 1.
    Ergh. Hate how getting new classes is random.

EDIT: Was at sy.

I didn't mind the new class upgrade. I'm comfortable using my human Vanguard or Soldier, so I really don't care about getting new classes. I take on more of a support role anyway, sacrificing the mission for the lives of my teammates. I mean, who gives a damn how efficiently one can move on their own? If everybody isn't in the game, something isn't right. Whenever I hear that a squadmate has gone dark I drop everything and rush to their aid. I've never been much of a Renegade anyway.

I'm aggressive in objectives, killing enemies and healing team mates, vanguard, soldier or infiltrator work best for me.

Yeah I play aggressive too. I usually top out at #1 at the end of each round. But I'd drop everything in an instant to backtrack or even power through enemy lines to get to a downed ally.