Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *~Blue Dragon's Cave*~ Some nudity/cleavage

*~Blue Dragon's Cave*~ Some nudity/cleavage

I'm gonna just gonna leave this stuff here. Not so great, but trying to improve.

Goes oldest to newest.

SPOILER! :

Comic Page:
    http://www.ceruleandreams.org/wp-con...010/11/018.jpg

**This is a copy of a Mucha advert I did for a class**

Self Portrait

Fixed up image 2012:

I need to fix the glare on her shoes. And some other small things I noticed right off :/

I have more, but I'm too lazy to post them now.
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 03-21-2013 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Hit submit too soon
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

I havent' seen your art in so long!! I love all the detail you put into your work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

I like the first two most. The very first actually looks official, so that's pretty cool.

You know what you should draw next? A blue dragon.

Oh shit, Mucha. I LOVE Mucha. Awesomeawesome work.

I LOVE the professional look on the first image you draw female characters really well ^_^ also the self portrait, awesome, I like the attention to the facial anatomy

@jjjorgie: Thank you so much! I really wish I had more time to draw :I But alas, I am lazy, and have been caught up in reading a lot. And work.

@Matt: Oh man, I used to only draw dragons! Like from 5-8th grade. I still love dagron, though so I'll post two I drew

@Linz: I think I like just about everything you post :P I really like the Hevisa you did for Kodos. He shows it off a lot :3

@Demon: Arigatou! I always find it easier to draw girls. I need to work on dudes, but I just find the female form a little more attractive. I like curves But sometime I gotta get better with dudes. I've been working on a couple of my male characters...but they're not ready for viewing.

More stuffs. Oldest to newest again.

SPOILER! :

This one is very bad. But I figure I should put it up cause it's still crap I've done. At least I can use it for comparison. I think this is from 2006 or 2007. Was inspired by two of my favorite artists at the time (I still like them both.) I always liked Picasso's Blue and Rose periods the best. And I loved Matisse. I still think Matisse was better. But that's just my opinion. Anyway, I combined them both. This actually isn't the finished product, cause I added a table later, but the picture's long gone. :/ I don't know where it went.

For an art show:

Not very good, but it was for a graphic design project in 2009, my 2-D Drawing class, I think. Anyway, we had to take our first or last name initial and draw something that began with it. I chose "A" for Aeon, so I could draw Bahamut (FFX version.) Then we had to do it in shades and tints of a single color. Hence the blue dragon.

Not finished, but this was for a drawing class (this was done before the self portrait.) Weird thing is, I actually worked with this dude, too. We were like--Whoa! It's you! It wasn't awkward at work or anything. It was just kinda funny.

I made this for my website:

This is for last year's Sae Moe contest. I chose to post the nude. The completed one is somewhere on the site.

Anyone in the Critique page may have seen this. Thanks to Ged, I was able to fix up some anatomy and facial issues. The painting I ended up doing is a little different. I wanted to make her black, but Mom wanted a more traditional "pearly queen" mermaid--and most true pearly queens are old British ladies.

And this is crap, but I did it to figure out what I was going to wear to my class reunion. I ended up looking like an 80s hooker. But I'm okay with that, I guess. The concept is always more glamorous than the reality.

Secret Santa last year:

That's enough for now. I probably have more, but I need breakfast.

Yessssss, love the Secret Santa one, but that's also because I love TTGL > _ >'

;] You should come to gb more often! I also like the secret santa a lot, The look of that kid's face XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

I should slip in there sometime...it'd probably really help me improve! I think I tried to sign up once, early on when there were still problems with it, and I just gave up and forgot about it. When I get a chance, I may stop in Thank you for the compliment, also

Very pretty females :3 I bet that you will become Linz 2.0 with time :P