Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: [ Crow's † Nest]

When I first skimmed past this on DA I thought I had seen Hellboy, but wow, regardless this looks awesome O_O
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-19-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

don't like the character but good drawing of it

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Been out the game for a while, just lots of doodles the past two months. Managed to lay down some time and do some old man face studies.

<My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Ooooooo, I like these!! Really awesome stuff, Gunz! The bottom left in particular!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

amazing faces man!

Thanks peeps. Still in the middle of rebooting myself the hard way, but I managed to crank this out today. Took like 7 hours maybe? I'm slow and easily distracted.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

It was worth it. That's really damn cool, man. :o

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    I aspire to draw that well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

I've been bogged down by school lately, so with that said, I got a bunch of graphic design stuff I'll show here soon, but for now I've just been doing small crafts projects of my own.

I recently got done with a little venture into spraypainting a few days ago. I first did it on one of my Xbox controllers, which turned out great.

So here are all the parts I sprayed after they had dried out for a few minutes. I left them here for about an hour to give them time to cure before I started to reassemble the gun.

I used two cans of paint: Krylon Ultra-Flat Camouflage: Sand, and Olive. I ran out of sand while painting the rails somehow, but thankfully I had enough to give em all 3 nice coatings.

Here's the gun all assembled, I had a lot of trouble with the grip part due to breaking one of the motor connector wires, so I ended up having to strip the wire down, expose some extra wire, and wrap it around the electrical pin on the motor and slide it in right. Now I have to adjust the motor height correctly so I don't strip the motor pinion /airsoft talk.

Those first two images were hard as hell to take btw, cause the gun weighs about as much as a real M4 thanks to the weight of the gearbox and rail system, and I had to hold the gun with 1 hand, lol.

Also here's the controller. I fucked up a bit on the left side from a failed sand-colored stencil that I ended up covering up, and I should have left the joysticks alone as I over sprayed them a bit so they're kinda sticky but not much.
    <My comic

95% traditional inking

Linz colored it
    <My comic