Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: [ Crow's † Nest]

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    That Joker pic made me snicker.

"FEEEEEED THE BIRDDDDDDS"

It's the Crow you absolute moron. >:U

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Ah, whatever. Looked like Heath to me. That does make more sense though...
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    If Brandon Lee was still alive, he could have made a fuckin' ACE of a Joker... assuming he continued with his acting of course, but we'll never know :c.

Finished project for Electronic Pre-Press. Had to create a full-bleed magazine ad on either a service, an event, or a product. It could be recreating something that already exists, or you could make up something. I came up with this.

The idea of mine is essentially a junkyard event held at the skatepark and local Emage Skateshop which is in close proximity of the park. It's a spare parts event where you can get used skate parts and boards for free or super cheap, depending on the condition of the part, and then you skate and have fun.

The event would take place every Halloween, and preferably feature a different band/group/artist playing a show each time, and maybe even have a skate team demo going on.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

That event sounds super fun! The poster is so cool! Very attention grabbing. Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Thanks, JJ :3. I went through a lot of different versions before I got to this point. I pretty much got the best outcome with this, so I'm quite happeh with it.

This is from my painting class. Finished this like 2 weeks ago, but I've finally had a chance to take a farrrrrr better quality picture.
    Just a simple acrylic still life of the teacher's shoes, lol.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

This one I got finished with just in time for the student art show.

Once again it's another doodle that ended up becoming a challenge. I didn't even mean to make political social whatever statement either, it just sorta... came.
    <My comic

Sweet. kinda reminds me of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

berry nice

I love this man D; From the line work, to the design, to the colour choice, everything, just so beautiful ;_;

Finally got my website around 98&#37; finished. There's still a few things missing and stuff I'd like to change/replace, but for now I had to rush it cause I had 3 hours to finish pretty much everything that wasnt finished (the graphic design, sketch, and traditional art pages and a few other things).

I suppose I'll keep working on it outside of it just being for a final since I did make this with longevity in mind.

http://corvus-visions.net/

Anyone got any thoughts on it?
    <My comic