Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: [May 20] Mattart (NSFW)

Nice sketches!

Need moar colour though! >:U I liek ur colour.

Charles's design is pretty cool I like his hat
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

@Reg - They can only get better from here, I hope.
    @Linz - Uhm. How's, uh, grayscale? vv
    @JJ - The end-goal is to have him actually pull off fedoras and trilbies.

Kasey.
    Comparison from 2012.
    Comparison from 2013.

I'm not sure how I actually get better at all despite frequent hiatuses, but the longer I procrastinate, the farther Iccy, Sutari, Cype, Tay, and the rest of you get ahead of me. I'm a couple days from being 20 now, and I started posting art here at 14. I'm far too old to be stuck where I am. I'm gonna study and get awesome, and I'll become one of those ridiculously good artists. Hold me to that.

YOU ARE ONLY ABOUT TO HIT 20?!?!? D8<

If you keep at it from now on, by the time you reach my current age you will be Godly

Well, that's what I'm hoping for. I wouldn't mind having godly art.

Meanwhile, here's a mermaid picture that I'll stick in the CC after I make it colorful.
    SPOILER! :

Slightly NSFW because boobs.

Oh, and some yuri, because I don't draw nearly enough of this even though I want to.
    SPOILER! :

Moderately NSFW because boobs and yuri.

And have a durr:

And a face as well:

In case that's not enough, this guy in a beanie with a beard, whom I'll call Will.
    Last edited by Matt; 02-27-2014 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Corrected "who" to "whom"

Stuff for February 26:

Rei's Tei:

An ear:

Some woman in a bikini that didn't turn out at all like the reference photo:

And yeah, I'll add more as I draw more. The day's not over yet (least not in EST).

Your past two posts have been AWESOME!! Beautiful deer and the profile below it is just great! The guy with the beard looks like Jesse from Breaking Bad. This last girl is very pretty I love her face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

I don't see the Jesse resemblance myself, but my brother said it looked like him too, so maybe I just haven't watched enough Breaking Bad (I'm on season 2 and I already consider it the best TV show I've ever seen).

Well, keeping up with the art. Here's a girl. Her boobs were referenced, but everything else is from imagination. NSFW not because of boobs, which are covered, but because there's female genitalia present.
    SPOILER! :

February 28 now, improved Will the beanie guy based on Iccy's help and made him my avatar:

And some more NSFW Groupboard stuff, Naomi at a chopping block:
    SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Matt; 02-28-2014 at 07:00 PM.

New day, new art. Here's a sketch of the girl who used to be my avatar, just in different clothes:

Today's first sketchbook page:

Improvement meme:

More on the way.

And some GB stuff:

My brother was looking at my recent art and comparing it to my old stuff, and he asked me what would happen if I tried drawing default anime style again. So I did this:
    Last edited by Matt; 03-01-2014 at 10:33 PM.

I really really like your stuff matt! And you sure have been improving a lot from your first sketches (I've been browsing a bit of your work)
    From this particular thread, I personally enjoy very much all of it, but particularly your sketches. The one of the girl sitting on top of a rock (I believe it's a rock) in the woods, the girl on top of the train scene, the last three of the guy doing grafitty, the other guy with the rifle and that anime girl, and so on. They impress me because they're just sketches but they already feel very real. I would like to see the finished version of both scenes though, the one of the train and the one of the girl in the woods.