Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IParmageddon, What it is, Why it Matters, and how to fix it.

@Slurpee:
    I understand. I mean it's just 10 years ago that South Korea is still one of the poorest country. But now... their brand is everywhere and they are heavy rivals of those Japan and US major brands.

Yeah, thats why America is kissing butt to Asian countries lately. They're afriad they might become better than us, which isn't that hard to imagine. I just hope if they take over America, the anime channel will cost less >_>
    WOOT COMMUNISM.
    Jokes aside, is there really a solution to this. This feels like global warming all over again...

I'm pretty sure we have a solution already. I can't remember exactly but it's really not that big a deal anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    Jokes aside, is there really a solution to this. This feels like global warming all over again...
    Migrate to IPv6? It's really not hard so long as ISPs get their arses in gear and just do it instead of fannying around like the bunch of wankers they are. (Most British sentence ever.)

Human will show their true power only when they're in a pinch. So, we'll get this IP problem ONLY when the time comes... Sigh, human never learn...

It's not really a pinch, at worst it's more like "shit, guys we are out of bacon." "Call the god damn supplier! why did you not do this sooner?"