Thread: Hello! Uhhh wonderful weather we're having :)

Teen Member

Hello! Uhhh wonderful weather we're having :)

Ayyeee hows it going fellow Artists and what not. I'm Godspeed, But you can call me whatever... preferably Nick
    A friend of mine was surfing this forum base in class, and I, instead of paying attention to the film, Asked more about this site!
    I have been drawing since I was about mmmm... can't say
    But I have been recently intrigued by Anime/Manga, and have been overflowing with creativity
    I'll get to posting my pictures, and asking questions dealing with setting up strips and what not, but for now I'd just like to say thank you!
    Hope I get along on this site, and I hope you enjoy my artwork!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Glad you could join us! I look forward to hearing about your ideas!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Helluuuuu~! Welcomes to Manga Tutorials! Speaking of posting pictures, post your stuff at the Artist Alley. I suggest you get in before it gets crowded in there...

Teen Member
    Thanks for the welcome !
    Yeaa i just checked it out ill do so soon. In order to post images do I have to hyperlink it to the comment?
    Or do i have to actually have some sort of Online storage device like Photobucket in order to link pictures and what not?

You can make your own gallery/album in the Album section of this site. Otherwise, you need an online photostoring device. Either way, you have to "hyperlink" the picture to the comment, though, using the photo button in the tool bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil( Brazil )
    Welcome friend, hope you like the forum, the people are nice and the hint and tips are nicer... so, welcome! ^^

and i agree, there's a wonderful weather today...
    Hello, i've finally bought my new computer, but...i need internet, so...i'll be back in january. see ya.

ohh hi and welcome to the forums, i hope you'll enjoy your stay and will improve as an artist along the way :3