Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Album Artwork for a Metal Band

Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil( Brazil )

Lightbulb Album Artwork for a Metal Band

I was talking with my band, we had the idea of ​​creating 3 CDs that tell a story, respectively:
    1 - would be be about a great darkness that curses this world;
    2 - would be about a legend about a light that emerged when darkness has taken over the world;
    3 - would be about a great battle between angels and demons (basically, the Apocalypse, described in the Bible).

We already had the idea of how the pictures could be, but we do not have anyone to draw them, could someone help us?

(If anyone wants to help us, I will send the ideas we had by private messages)
    Hello, i've finally bought my new computer, but...i need internet, so...i'll be back in january. see ya.

Payment?

Give me money and I will give you brutality

no, no payment, no money, cash, nothing...
    If someone could help us, i will just say " thanks "...
    someone who have nothing to do, and just want to help a brazilian guy that is making a heavy metal band
    Hello, i've finally bought my new computer, but...i need internet, so...i'll be back in january. see ya.

then lets wait for the white knight to appear.

yah... i kown.... :\

If you're looking to make an album (especially three), wouldn't artwork be considered an expenditure already? I mean a few serious shows played could rake up the cash needed for some artwork. Studio time ain't cheap either...charged by the hour in most cases.

As a suggestion, usually it's a better idea to get some cash from shows than to waste money on a CD right up front. (I only assume you haven't played many shows since you said 'you're making a heavy metal band') You godda know what works and not in front of an audience before you try and sell them a CD.
    Last edited by nextweek; 03-16-2013 at 03:04 PM.
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Don't expect any artists who have any self-respect to do this free of charge. I used to be in a band, as well, I know how bloody expensive studio time is. It can cost up to $500 per song.

we have the musics recorded, we record our songs in our garage, with our equipment, simple as that, and it was good, we have played in some gigs, and now we're trying to launch one CD. all i'm trying to do is, get a artwork for the front of the CD. ( and try to don't spend money with that : p ) but, if i need to spend money, i'll do this, ( i just don't known how to pay someone in the internet. )

Paypal usually works well for simple transactions