Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gyorui's drawing -- want to improve ^_^

Teen Member
    @ Blue_dragon Thank you sooo much i'll practice more. hehe

- - - Updated - - -

ah i just draw a new character ahh i dont know what to say well please take a look den
    Thank you!!
    Last edited by Gyorui; 04-05-2013 at 02:06 AM.

Nice clean lines!

His pose seems pretty stiff. His hand's too small. His legs are different lengths. The crotch of his pants are too high (remember, it's be uncomfortable if your pants rode into your crotch, huh). Since, his sleeve is completely pulled across his chest, there should be a lot more folds and creases on the coat. His eyes are a little too far apart and the irises are different sizes. The ears are different sizes and may be a tad bit too low., His mouth may be a bit too low, as well. The indent of his hair shouldn't go so deep (it cuts into his head).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Also, unless he is floating, his feet are out of perspective.

http://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/248834/ch...b175969e71.png

Teen Member
    @JJJorgie Thank you so much for your critique I'll keep in mind and try not to make the same mistakes again. Ah as u mentioned about folds and creases, i must say i really dont know to to draw them properly do you have any suggestion or a link for tutorial that might be helpful? Thank you again ^_^
    @ Demonfyre Thank you so much. your link is really helpfull i can see the different clearly and know how to improve

Teen Member
    Helloooooooo!
    i didn't post anything for quite long time lol
    nowww i have some drawing to ask you guys advices please take a look ^^

and and and... This is the first time i try to draw something more realistic

criticize please... THANK YOU!!

The guy's right (our left) is resting on top of the other, so the knee of the left leg should be visible; just round the top of the left leg, overlapping the right one.

The eyes on the girl's right are too high; eyes are halfway down the face. The nose is kind of lopsided since the nostril on the right is thicker than the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!