Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Here Read Any Other Comics Aside from Manga?

No but i'm reading it now

i read the one comic about some human and a anthro or something and a penguin...? and something with spider or ants or something... ? Also more but i can't remember it :/

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    So You haven't read any comic we have said in this thread (comics that are way better writted and drawed).
    Yup, less or more. probably available in the capital, but in my province just japanese and chinese manga is available.

Thats are old comics and mostly Marvel and DC. Now comics have different styles and are way better.

Also for my in story asian and not-asian comics are in the same level about story. Because there are millions of mangas, and just few ones have good story, and the same goes with not-asian comics.
    If you say so i tried to read current american comics too.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    i read the one comic about some human and a anthro or something and a penguin...? and something with spider or ants or something... ? Also more but i can't remember it :/
    It's a "Fable" man!(i don't know what international name it, but in my country a story tell about animal is called "fable"). I also read Fable in kindergarten, told about the deer who stole cucumber. Shishishishi

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I personally like the art in comics much more. It's just so much grittier, depending on the comic. I can't get that feel with manga for some reason. Not to mention that most comics are in color all the way through. +1
    Hehehe. Unlike me, i'm just opposite. more color much feel like i read a lot of poster. I prefer grayscale (maybe cuz my color blind, it's hard to tell difference about red or green). So colorful comic = -1; grayscale=++1
    Last edited by Reset; 02-12-2011 at 03:19 PM.

read Y: The Last Man.

read Y: The Last Man.
    What kind story it has?and what it genre?

Is a apocalyptic story, about the death of all males in the planets... well not all, there are 2 survivors: a man and his monkey.

Is a apocalyptic story, about the death of all males in the planets... well not all, there are 2 survivors: a man and his monkey.
    I think i'd try to search for it now
    Last edited by Reset; 02-12-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Y the last man is so good. So good.

All males? But not females, right? ^_^

thats the point, only females are alive in the world.

Edit: oh yeah and Yorik and his Monkey (males).

The ultimate dream harem? Hehehe ^_^

Oh well, it's still better than everyone except Yorik and the monkey is alive (all other are dead)... and to make things worse, his monkey is the only female left -_- Not that being female is any different for the monkey in that case (if you know what I mean).