Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: I might be going to AnimeBoston -- help!

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Sounds like a lot of fun, dude. We have Otakon around here, but it's like in the ghettoest part of the ghetto, so we look like some kinda of socially awkward gangbangers in contrast to the normal gangbangers around there.

I saw a 6 foot tall replica of Big O. ._.
    Lol you should come to AB '12. It was an incredible experience. Everyone got along so well; I never realized what a uniting force anime is.

I'm finally home. ;-;
    I had a pretty good time myself, though TBH i only went to the 18+ events (and the rave & AMV contest!), and spent most of my time wandering and in the artist ally/dealers room. >.>;

I'm glad you had a great time!

(BTW, did you see me? On Saturday I was Hanon from Mermaid Melody (Blue and frilly from head to toe), and in the afternoon I was Anya from Code Geass(without the jacket).) I only saw one Zuko, which could have been you, but I was in a hurry to do something and didn't have time to ask (*can't remember what it was lolol*).

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Sounds great! There was a time when I considered getting a table (Artist Alley) at Anime Boston a couple of years back but I hear they got out quickly. D:

Anyways.... photos man! Photos! <--- same thing to Zoe

Fenn
    Here we go:

This is my cosplay (from waist up). I regret not growing my hair out more, but I think the scar came out well. No, I didn't squint like that all day.

The only other zuko I found. He didn't stick as strictly to the series' costume, but he had cool firebending yo-yo thingys. I watched him fight a Naruto later on.

One of my fav pics of the night. I liked both Aang and Katara's cosplays!

Crits? Complements? For a first-time cosplayer I was very satisfied with the outcome, but I also learned some good lessons from my mistakes. Next year I'll do an even better job.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    I'm finally home. ;-;
    I had a pretty good time myself, though TBH i only went to the 18+ events (and the rave & AMV contest!), and spent most of my time wandering and in the artist ally/dealers room. >.>;

I'm glad you had a great time!

(BTW, did you see me? On Saturday I was Hanon from Mermaid Melody (Blue and frilly from head to toe), and in the afternoon I was Anya from Code Geass(without the jacket).) I only saw one Zuko, which could have been you, but I was in a hurry to do something and didn't have time to ask (*can't remember what it was lolol*).
    I'm not sure, I was only there Friday. And I don't know anime very well at all. Actually the convention was a great way to learn more about the anime scene!

that aang looks like some person in my animation class

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Yay - pics! <3 <3
    ...Fenn, you need to work on your mean face. You don't look mean enough. You should take lessons from Bya. She's got the "I'm gonna beat you up" look down pat.

In that third picture everyone behind you is wearing a hat. Was it like hat day or something.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Impressive for a first time. The face burn is very believable.

Cool pics. Very well done!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Awesome! Looks pretty good...

You know what Fenn? For some reason, I always imagined you to look like the little kid in your avatar.. xD