Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Abby

5 50.00%
  • Ariane

5 50.00%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: SaiMoe League 2013 Season 3 [Finals End and closing saimoe for now]

I know I'm commenting very late, but congrats Jjjorgie! Great work!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Thank you, BD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Hey so we have finally hit the finals. Sorry I've been away for awhile. Poll will be up ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

FINALS

VS

[JJJorgie]

They met at the very first round of the tournament and Abby took the lead. Now Ariane has fought back through the bracket and finally meets Abby again. This round will determine everything!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    New poll up! Three days to decide. 'Scuse me for the delay but I guess you guys already know who you're voting for hm? Good luck to both!

ARIANE OR DEATH

idk man she doesnt like cabbage...

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hm, a tie. That's not good. Anyways, I'm going to extend this poll for awhile more if Mikuru doesn't mind. You have till the 23rd to vote. Good luck!

And again :/. Alright so this one will be up to the judges I guess. Results will be out asap.

Judges Results

Judge 1: This should be really easy to pick. Obviously Ariane would take this but somehow my instincts tell me otherwise. I pick Abby. Why? You see Ariane is straight up MOE. She meets the criteria of the competition and all and yes that's good and yes she is indeed cute but comparing her to Abby.. I feel Abby is slightly more interesting. Her Bio is interesting you know. Being a ghost and all but then being unable to scare people. Dislikes it at the same time but then she still knows she has to do it because its her job and ends up going for sessions with a "Scare Consultant". Isn't that just cute? Her personality and looks matches up to be one awesome cute ball of a person. Abby-1

Judge 2: Probably Ariane. Somehow I'm attracted to her "It was creep when I heard him say this D8". Anyway nice outfit, cute, personality seems fine and I like her. As for Abby, She is cute, Outfit is nice but I don't really like it and for various reason I don't like ghost :S. But don't get me wrong. This was quite hard to pick because they were both cute. Ariane-1

Judge 3: When I look at a character I also like to get to know them as much as possible. Although Ariane fits everything I still don't really know her well. Abby on the other hand I like. Her Bio is rather interesting considering she is a ghost :S. Well nvm that I still like her allot. Cute, lovable, Adorable nice personality and all. Her design is also very cute! Ariane is also the same but I'm not so attracted to her. It was a hard pick but I guess Abby is the choice I'm going to pick. Abby -1

Results
    Abby -2
    Ariane - 1

Congratulations to ABBY! The judges have spoken and yes this season winner goes to Abby! Ariane did well too! Thank you guys so much for participating and sorry for the really long pause. I have been busy all over again and only manage to get this done today @@. And as you all heard I will be closing down SaiMoe for the time being to patch things up. I'll re inform everyone on the main thread once it re opens. And once again thank you

Congrats Abby and Cora!!!

Thanks everyone who voted for Ariane! I'm pretty proud to have gotten this far
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!