Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have a manga idea if anyone can tell me what they think about it

i have a manga idea if anyone can tell me what they think about it

title: Your fallen god.
    Plot: It's the year 2900 and mankind has survive. The earth is now a utopia disease, hunger, crime, racism and even war itself are a thing of the pass. We can now live forever, because of this religion is all but gone and the idea of a God. With the advances in technology, humans have the power to turn matter into energy and energy into matter, but mankinds' next step is to create something out of noting and become gods them self. During the crucial experiment that would turn mankind into gods. The real god starts the apocalypse, but unlike the story of religions, humans aren't helpless. It's discovered that the are armies of heaven and hell are made up of pure energy, with this knowledge the humans use their advance technology to turn all the angel and demons into their physical form. Thus allowing the humans to fight back. 7 years into the war lucifer has killed god and now humans are left to defeat the 7 arch angel, lucifer, the 4 horse men of the apocalypse, and many more untold foes. Mankinds' only hope now are 4 of the 8 heroes that rose from the failed experiment.

still working on the first chapter

Teen Member
    Good Work
    While reading I imagined how it looks
    and realized story is really Great
    I too like create stories with mythological theme.

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    You should toss off the idea of including the Judeo-Christian Yahweh and instead focus on creating your own pantheon of gods. This is coming from a Jewish guy, so it's not really blasphemous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    You should toss off the idea of including the Judeo-Christian Yahweh and instead focus on creating your own pantheon of gods. This is coming from a Jewish guy, so it's not really blasphemous.
    i was going to go with the jude-christian God, time to hit the books (by that i mean the bible) but i also want to add a bit of all religions.

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    That's blasphemous right there. Are you some kind of heretic?

That's blasphemous right there. Are you some kind of heretic?
    i dont believe in god if that answer your question. and perfect i was going with blasphem

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    I don't believe in God either. And I bear the burden of proof. What I'm trying to tell you is that the Judeo-Christian god is overplayed, and a pantheon of your own gods would be much more interesting.

I don't believe in God either. And I bear the burden of proof. What I'm trying to tell you is that the Judeo-Christian god is overplayed, and a pantheon of your own gods would be much more interesting.
    i guess its my twist version of the christian God.

Teen Member
    I`m not religous type too and I always intrested in dark sides of christianity.

Evangelion