Thread: Hi :)

Hi :)

hello, im a teenager in highschool and well i just joined this site, and also recently realized that i really want to learn how to draw manga well, truthfully i completely suck at drawing it, i tend to have a lot of problems with hair(a big one), and basically, actually i need help with everything lol, well i love manga/anime, i play go(Chinese board game), a little bit of guitar(nothing to be proud of), I suppose I have been playing saxophone for a good amount of years(cause of school). and thats about it! XD

Welcome home bro! If you wanna learn, you gotta work for, but don't worry, we have more the sufficient artist in this forum to help you out as much as we could. Don't be shy and post your stuff in the Critique section to get feedback from other artist, and don't be afraid to share your thoughts and opinion on other Artist's art work as well.

Hope you like it here mate

Hey what's up? You should stop by the musicians thread.

Hey-o!

What doghateburger (wow, awesome name there) said, work hard, post for critiques, and keep at it. Hope to see your stuff up soon! Welcome
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hey rutherford! Welcome to the site! Cool - you like Go. Have you read Hikaru no Go? It's pretty good manga revolving around a boy who get's sucked into the world of Go. It's a good read.

Holy crap! I love Go and Hikaru No Go! I've been playing it since the 3rd grade! Anyway, welcome to MT, and beware of any:
    Trollers
    Flamers
    Spammers
    Evil_Cakes

Why would you want to beware of Evil Cake? He's awesome.

Dunno, he was just the first member to come to mind...beware the awesomeness I guess XD

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M3S1H View Post
    Holy crap! I love Go and Hikaru No Go! I've been playing it since the 3rd grade!
    Wow, that's a long time playing Go. Do you play online at all or in-person matches? It's kind of tough to get in-person matches where I am unless I take the time to go to the city (NYC).

I play it with my siblings and friends, I've played it online a few times, but I mainly play it on my iPod touch. I've been addicted to the "Smart Go" app ever since I bought it. In my eyes, it beats other board game by a long-shot.