Thread: Only 2 days left in Game Developer's Conference (GDC) Expo Pass Giveaway

Exclamation Only 2 days left in Game Developer's Conference (GDC) Expo Pass Giveaway

Hey everyone,

I'm sorry for the late notice - and I really hate for this to be my first contribution to the community. However, I really wanted to share this giveaway with the group so everyone has a chance to enter.

If you haven't heard of GDC, its a large gamedev conference based in San Fran., California, USA. Its a great networking tool, and our team has extra passes and not enough team members to use them up! So rather than just let me go to waste we wanted to give other developers a chance to take advantage of them and possibly save a few bucks ($250 value each).

If you're interested in getting more details, see here:
    http://forums.brokencrowngames.com/topic26.html

I hope we can get one or two of you out to GDC for a bit cheaper! Good luck!

Tyler
    CEO / Co-founder
    Broken Crown Games
    www.brokencrowngames.com

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hmm... I think you're better off posting this at places like the Indiegamer Forum and so on which is more targeted to game developers but I guess it doesn't hurt to have it here so I'll let it be.

Thanks Rio, appreciate the support. Figured it was worth a shot putting something on here.

WHAT
    WHAT
    WHAT
    WHAT
    JAIDURN AND I ARE GAME DEVS
    AND JAIDURN LIVES ON THE WEST COAST SO HE CAN TOTES GO

i'm not 18 tho bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Quote Originally Posted by jaidurn View Post
    i'm not 18 tho bro
    eh, that sucks, sorry jaidurn. had to throw in that restriction since its GDC policy. thanks for taking the time to check us out though guys.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF