Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CRISIS CORE

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    The 22nd for you guys, sadly. I'll wait for ya.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Hey I'm an old man so yous gotta help me out yungin

He's talking about Crysis 3.

Anyways I'm for real. This is just crazy. I think I am actually falling in love with a girl and I don't know why and I'm becoming more insane than Infected Mushroom.

Well I'm no expert, but the 1st couple of things that comes to mind is how long have you known this girl? I assume you have good chemistry? Are you two a 'good fit'? By this I mean, can you honestly see longevity in your relationship or, is it only because it's awesome when you two bang? What I can offer you dude it that if it is the sex then your nose is clearly open to the alluring aroma of lust. And that aint love bud.

Also, if you can't stop thinking about her...which is obviously the case...then ask yourself, "Why?" If the answer is anything short of, "...she honestly makes me happy & I really believe that she feel the same way..." then, it aint love bud. If you still feel this strongly about this woman at her worse (I mean crap like not being fucked up about her B.O., stank ass morning breath, on the shitter with the door open...her attitude...stuff like this) then that might possibly be love.

Then again, I'm a 40 year old single dude who has just recently found a woman that with, I can say, there's a potential for love.

I think the answer is as simple as one word.

Infatuation.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    The 22nd for you guys, sadly. I'll wait for ya.
    Yeah it is ah well, I can wait three more days :P

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Shaggie View Post
    Well I'm no expert, but the 1st couple of things that comes to mind is how long have you known this girl? I assume you have good chemistry? Are you two a 'good fit'? By this I mean, can you honestly see longevity in your relationship or, is it only because it's awesome when you two bang? What I can offer you dude it that if it is the sex then your nose is clearly open to the alluring aroma of lust. And that aint love bud.

Also, if you can't stop thinking about her...which is obviously the case...then ask yourself, "Why?" If the answer is anything short of, "...she honestly makes me happy & I really believe that she feel the same way..." then, it aint love bud. If you still feel this strongly about this woman at her worse (I mean crap like not being fucked up about her B.O., stank ass morning breath, on the shitter with the door open...her attitude...stuff like this) then that might possibly be love.

Then again, I'm a 40 year old single dude who has just recently found a woman that with, I can say, there's a potential for love.
    Okay, um, here it goes. I've known her for about 3 or 4 weeks now. I think we have excellent chemistry, I really feel like I can be myself around this girl and she will accept who I am and how damn insane I am. Doesn't hurt that she's a bit off her rocker, too. I can see a future with this girl, and it's definitely not because she bangs so well. I met her over the Internet, and we're both virgins so I cannot even into sex. I don't know sex. I don't even want to have sex with her that badly, I just want to meet her and play video games and hang out with her.

I think the easiest answer as to why I can't stop thinking about her is that she makes me feel comfortable when I talk to her, and she makes me feel like I'm appreciated and attractive. I don't think she loves me for selfish reasons like money or anything either, since I'm flat broke and she damn knows it. I think I make her feel happy, and the past few weeks it has been driving me up the walls how much I was growing to like this lady, then out of nowhere she inboxes me telling me that she's such a wimp and how it took all her courage to write it and that she has a huge crush on me. It's insane, man, I met her over the Internet and I think I might have seen one or two pictures of her but other than that I can't even say what she looks like but I have fallen so in love with her as a person.

It is conflicting with my image of myself. After my last girlfriend broke up with me two years ago and lost her virginity to two guys at once only days later, I didn't think I would ever be capable of having a relationship ever again. But this girl, she's truly something special. She's unlike any other girl I've ever met, and she has admitted feelings for me and it is making me even more nuts than I was before knowing that she liked me more than as a friend. I'm just confused and scared and excited all at the same time, because I don't want to love this girl and love her, plus I mean my plans for the future had almost no chance for love in them and instead held long nights of editing code and creating 3D models and writing scripts and pulling teeth to get voice-over actors and just generally being busy and never having time for love and I'm scared that I might not get what I want accomplished in life done with this and I just always thought I could wing it as a lone wolf kinda guy except with Jaidurn and just I don't know. I have no idea how to explain what I'm feeling in eloquent language right now.

I love this girl a lot. I'm very comfortable around her, and she just unlocks these feelings I have deep inside and is somehow turning me into a good person. I feel like it may be tearing me apart on the inside so much because I am realizing that I am not who I thought I was. She makes me feel as though I am not a hateful and angry person, but I am instead imbued with love and strength and righteous morals and the strength to stand up for what I believe in, and I have not been that person for a very, very long time. She makes me feel that I do not have to take on the world alone and with only the hatred for the world in order to conquer it, but to instead become a big part of the world by becoming one with it and love. It is very confusing to me, as I am feeling many things I do not usually feel. I guess I just needed to get all that off my chest.

Alright gayyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    It is conflicting with my image of myself. After my last girlfriend broke up with me two years ago and lost her virginity to two guys at once only days later.
    Damn, son.
    Not even Yao Ming could catch that rebound.
    <My comic

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Damn, son.
    Not even Yao Ming could catch that rebound.
    ikr