Hi, everybody.

Recently I've been kind of frustrated because I've been really getting into manga and anime (I have been for a while, but recently I'm lovin' it :P ) and I decided I wanted to make my own manga. I don't plan on making this my profession or anything like that, but maybe just a webcomic or something where I could just make a nice, cool manga

The reason I've been frustrated is because I have many good (or at least I think they're good) ideas for a manga, but I can't draw. It's not that I'm a completely hopeless artist- I'm okay with some things. But sometimes I draw a character and although it doesn't look too bad, it's just not...good enough? Maybe my expectations are too high, but whenever I draw it just doesn't come out the way I want it. I have an entire plot planned out and I really want to make this manga, but I don't know how I'm going to do it.

Besides that, I don't know where to begin. So my question to you is: How should I go about starting the process of making a manga? I have no idea when or where I should start. I know I need to practice drawing, but how should I begin? Although I don't want to do this on a professional level, who knows where it could go. I want my manga to look nice, and be unique. So please give me any tips or advice on how I should begin.

Thank you very much for all responses <3