Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Strange job oppertunity

sacrifice is the way of the Lie

yes thats true

Eh so I just learned how to check voicemails on my iphone after having it for like half a year. I got a call from Houston last night but didn't answer because I didn't know who it could be. I checked the voicemail today and it was Brooke. She said she's heard I turned down the job and wanted to know why.

I can't think of any polite way to say how I feel so I probably won't call back.

Unrelated but weird. In our neighborhood a lot of people let their small dogs run around freely. I'm pretty sure its against the rules, but one guy let his dog out, and then like a week later you'd see gangs of dogs roaming around or chilling out. Anyway, I was jogging this morning and some dogs started following me. I didn't think anything of it because the dogs always chase runners and kids on bikes, but when I stopped they started snarling. I basically had to keep running so that they wouldn't snarl at me, and the amount of dogs kept growing and growing until I was pretty freaked out and just went back inside my house.

My dog seems pretty normal though.

Also more head scribbling dreams but I'm almost certain I heard somebody say "dammit' when I 'woke up'.

if you do call her back just tell her the truth like you heard the dude out but you decided it wasn't for you. I think that seems polite and if she doesn't think so then she is strange.

Also maybe the dogs are just trying to help u stay motivated. And it might've been you saying dammit, who knows. or it could have been an auditory hallucination. I get those some times.

lol

huh what part do u find funny

Personal trainer dogs

o ya thats a funny idea. I thought you were talking about calling that lady back

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You guys are like two 80 year olds reading the funny pages one day when one of you finds a line referencing your 'golden' years and chuckles, and the other one starts to ask what's funny, and you go on a long run-on talk about what you found funny.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."