Thread: Manga Studio 4 EX not showing the names of the tools.

Manga Studio 4 EX not showing the names of the tools.

So, I have the weirdest problem right now. I turned on my PC a few days ago and then, when I open MS EX 4, it gives some odd message that I totally skipped but it said something like "could not something something material". I already tried to uninstalling, deleting the preferences and all the folders after it and then reinstalling and it didn't work. I already tried reinstalling the materials and it didn't work. I'm seriously out of ideas. Do you guys have any?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Try doing a system restore. If there was an update somewhere that conflicted with Manga Studio, then system restore should revert back to before that conflict and MS EX will probably start working again. Just make sure you pick a date several days back or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Try doing a system restore. If there was an update somewhere that conflicted with Manga Studio, then system restore should revert back to before that conflict and MS EX will probably start working again. Just make sure you pick a date several days back or so.
    Can't. My last restore point is from today (February 1st). Here is another piece of information. Manga Studio still works perfectly. It's just don't have those names. I also found out that it's just like the names were erased from the database because I could just rename to the old names, as it always allowed you to rename the tools.

EDIT

Breaking new. Nevermind. I can solve the problem by going in tools windows (press F3), clicking on that drop down menu and selecting "Restore Default Settings". Thx for the help Rio
    Last edited by Kallamez; 02-01-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    lol No problem. Glad to hear you got this fixed!