Thread: Samurai Art.

Hybrid View

I'm Not a Spammer!

Samurai Art.

There's so much that is wrong with it, but none the less, its one of the best drawings ive done.. i cant get the head right, and the face expression is wrong, also i havent look much at the anatomy so.. Also, Beards

Double Digits Member
    i think your head looks fine, except the eyes are too close to one another. your shoulders are about the same width so it looks like he's facing front, but im guessing you want his body turned? if that's the case, i think you should draw his left shoulders a bit more shorter. your hands are small for a man and your legs could use some work. it should look like it's turned(again, it looks like front view), and about your folds, on the right of the man, it's different from the left side (like the bumps). you should look at referneces to help better image how the body turned would look...or if you can't, just take picture of yourself in a similar pose to get the gist of it. hope this helped

I'm Not a Spammer!

DMC Fan art and i dont know how to edit the title. alot of errors on this one, since im making this digital i will edit this and continue this..

I think his legs are way too short in that one. Extend the thighs a little longer, then he'll look more proportionate. I'm also a bit confused on the wrinkles that you placed on the guy there- the jacket and pants look odd; by that I mean the cloths look very wrinkly, and I don't think that you're going for that effect. I'd like to give some advice... Unfortunately, I'm not great with cloths- but, depending on the type of jacket he's wearing, or shirt, then it be less wrinkly. Like, trench coats don't have that much wrinkles on it unless he's actually bending his arm. Harder materials create less wrinkles unless he's being forced in a dynamic pose. You may need to study more on them in real life or use references from the actual game to help. Hope that helps.