Thread: random short

random short

i got a little frustrated with myself not being able to finish any of the stories i'm working on so i decided just to draw and finish a short random story, now i'm seeking fulfillment for my work by posting it here, the dialog really isn't important, so don't get stressed if you have no idea whats going on

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

congratulations if you even read this far comments and critique are appreciated.

Ying Yang Member
    Hey, this is great! Some nice perspective work and poses, the bodies have a lot of well-defined motion to them, and the ending was really funny! I quite enjoyed looking over it.

Above everything, MAJOR KUDOS to you for actually finishing it. It doesn't seem to mean all that much to you, but take it from someone who has never finished any project he started: this might be exactly the first step you need to start moving towards completing your loftier goals. If this helps you feel accomplished and motivated, I suggest you do a few more short things like this, post them to get some critique (FYI: I'm not a good source of artistic criticism), and later on set some gradually bigger goals for yourself. Don't be like me and leave everything unfinished!

What is the story about?

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    What is the story about?
    nothing really when i first started i was going to make it about chocolate, and how one guy stole the other's chocolate, and then the other got his butt beat, but i changed to milk because i didn't have to explain as much. its just random.

thanks fenn the encouragement is appreciated.

It's pretty good, I really liked the punchline at the end.