Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANYONE KNOW OF A INTERACTIVE DIGITAL DISPLAY TABLET FOR UNDER $500?

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    As reviews have said, it's great for the artist on a budget, but it's no Cintiq. But what general artist really needs a Cintiq? I mean cmon, if you're using a Cintiq, you're either rolling in the dough cause you're already a professional and can afford it and feel the need to have more 'hands-on control', or you have access to one at your workplace.
    I'd say the reviews look good for this little thing. I've been spotting the smaller version for a bit myself, might get one when I have the cash.
    I'm getting whatever the newest model Cintiq is for me and Brian when Jaittaceti makes it big after a few great games and we open an office. That'll be a good $8,000 purchase right there, but it looks so fucking worth it.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    It's just a tool, bruh. Dunno about you but I don't see a Cintiq over $999 worth the asking price really.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Man you don't understand it won't even be necessary I'll just be so rich that I'll spend a lot of money on shit that has use, yes, but is way too much power and just a lot of extra unnecessary shit added on the the essential base component.

Great find gunzet! I might just get one of these rather then building a diy cintiq

DIY? Why not BIY? Buy it yourself! Bwahahahaha!

SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY
    BUY WACOM CINTIQ 24HD

Like Gunzet said man, at the end of the day, cintiq is only a pricey tool with a lot of function that ill never touch like the hot keys. I'll still use my nostromo for key bindings rather then that silly touch strip. Not to mention I heard the 10 inch version have a much better display then the cintiq 24inch.

Its not the product, its how you use what you got mate ;D

Once I saved up enough commission income, im going for the 10inchHD version. Ill update you guys once i get it ;D

Nostromo? Who has those anymore?

SAVE YOUR FUCKING MONEY
    BUY RAZER ORBWEAVER

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Bro, Sy, I don't know what you're on, but stop spamvertising everywhere. I'm giving you a heads up, aight.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    So, I went and ordered the DP10 HD. I should be getting it next week hopefully. :3

get windows 8 surface