Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 24: Give me some money

Slo moe

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ok so my laptop is like 5yrs old pretty damn slow overheats after about 45mins on it can't hold a charge in the battery for more than 20mins and freezes when in manga studios after 5minutes. It's fine for the web and storing shit on but I can only be on it for short amounts of time before it over heats and or freezes on me and closes out what ever program I'm in.

So I was looking for a new computer and I'm not he most tech savvy person around but was told this was a good deal
    http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...=1218809266786
    I'm not a gamer and probably the biggest demand I have of my computer is to keep running manga studios or possibly even photoshop without crashing. My laptop used to be able to handle manga studios no problem and I could leave it and come back and it never closed out or anything.
    The other thing is I will need a monitor and I don't have much room to work with so I want to connect my tv to the desktop and use it as a monitor so I'm going to need a VGA to hdmi converter to right?
    Anyone? Anyone? Help?

buy it

Seems like a good deal, however i'd advise you to ask the folks at Best Buy wether it contains a VGA or DVI port before you buy a VGA to HDMI Converter.

Wake me up before you go go
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Ok so my laptop is like 5yrs old pretty damn slow overheats after about 45mins on it can't hold a charge in the battery for more than 20mins and freezes when in manga studios after 5minutes. It's fine for the web and storing shit on but I can only be on it for short amounts of time before it over heats and or freezes on me and closes out what ever program I'm in.

So I was looking for a new computer and I'm not he most tech savvy person around but was told this was a good deal
    http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/det...=1218809266786
    I'm not a gamer and probably the biggest demand I have of my computer is to keep running manga studios or possibly even photoshop without crashing. My laptop used to be able to handle manga studios no problem and I could leave it and come back and it never closed out or anything.
    The other thing is I will need a monitor and I don't have much room to work with so I want to connect my tv to the desktop and use it as a monitor so I'm going to need a VGA to hdmi converter to right?
    Anyone? Anyone? Help?
    Doesn't sound like a bad deal. It really depends on what you're going to be doing, so for your purposes this should be a good buy. Also for the desktop-tv thing, your best bet would be just getting an HDMI cable if both support it. If not, just try and get a converter.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I dunno, that processor speed might drag you down when you're using photoboop but yeah since you aren't playing games you should be fine with it. It'll be more of a preference thing. I'm a heavy user when it comes to processing so it could be better for you.

edit: I found out its a dual core cpu that's in there. I dunno if that'll hamper your mood or whatnot.
    Last edited by jaidurn; 04-13-2013 at 04:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

NERDTALK YAY