Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why is it so hard to draw

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Unless you have low standards?

We should all draw sonic hedge hogs on deviant art as a living =/
    As long as you make them reek of repressed sexuality, that seems to be the golden rule

Ying Yang Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Everybody hates the idea man that has no skills but so many ideas.

Is there ANY JOB where I can get paid to do this? Because if there is, sign me up. I'm beginning to resent my wild, vibrant imagination, because I can't express any of it sufficiently without expecting a decade of painstaking drudgery first.

no

Ying Yang Member
    no
    Forget the job, I don't even need the money. Recreational activity? Casual hobby? Guilty pleasure? anything?

Fenn based on your history your game design ideas are outdated and you suffer from a lack of sufficient research so even if that job did exist you wouldn't be qualified for it. If you need an outlet for game design the obvious course of action is tabletop games since they don't require large teams or any technical knowledge.

Ying Yang Member
    Fenn based on your history your game design ideas are outdated and you suffer from a lack of sufficient research so even if that job did exist you wouldn't be qualified for it. If you need an outlet for game design the obvious course of action is tabletop games since they don't require large teams or any technical knowledge.
    Man you always tell me exactly what I need to hear but don't want to accept. I get so caught up in my own ideas, in EVERY art form, I ignore what's already there, wind up way behind the times and lack any sort of knowledge base.

Thank you sir.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    What you described sounds like an art director, but they're responsible for a lot more than just churning out ideas and visions.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Not even the art director has all the power that Fenn wants. Anyway art direction (as any kind of direction) is more than just telling people what to do, you have a lot of work and stress.

Ying Yang Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Not even the art director has all the power that Fenn wants. Anyway art direction (as any kind of direction) is more than just telling people what to do, you have a lot of work and stress.
    So your saying there's no way to gain access to an army of mindless underlings who will do my bidding and make all my absurd, outdated art and video game ideas come to life?

Not unless you become a north korean dictator