Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Bad Anatomy

Professional Bad Anatomy

In this game you must post one picture (per post) from a professional illustration/design/art work that has bad/horrible anatomy mistakes.

You CAN'T post pictures from DA artists or fan artists and so on, they must come from products on stores, professional comics, movie posters, etc.

Hopefully this counts, he does have a triangle for a head

Well that's kind of a stylistic decision and I was going more on the direction of poses impossible to be made by a human being or having weird arm/leg lengths.

Like the classical boob and butt pose with destroyed vertebral column.

I've seen so much of these poses where we can see both boobs and butt (from the front) that it seems normal to me now.

EDIT : I don't know if anyone noticed it but those characters in the first pic, they're stolen from Jimmy Neutron.
    Last edited by M-Linfa; 12-25-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Ahahaha, so it seems. I didn't notice at all at first.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Ya they are, but I found amazing the legs of one of the characters; the legs are basically coming from his body (he has no butt) and his hands look like feet.

Anyway, boob-butt is possible to be one of the most used poses ever and but its also to make female bodies to just show "their goods" for the male audience. Anyway, its also the origin of some hilarious and monstrous art poses that always make me laugh.

This is from a shitty western (self proclaimed) mangaka who did this awful shit, and its basically to show the audience the boob and butt pose (to make the girl a sexual object) which also break the composition as the "teachers" are looking under her skirt, but her skirt point to us, which makes no fucking sense.

(any female on the forum should try to do the boob and butt pose on real life, see if they can do it without breaking some vertebra).

But this also play for both sides (even so I have no idea what kind of sexual orientation you must have to like the following piece).

Anyway /Aliens.jpg > Rob Liefeld

are those ... man boobs ?

^I will never look at Captain America the same again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Quote Originally Posted by M-Linfa View Post
    are those ... man boobs ?
    That's Rob Liefeld, the living prof that you don't need to be good at anatomy to work on the comic book industry (neither have a sense of taste).

From an anime. If you extend all her body parts you can see how asymmetrical she is, also that she has quite a long body and have no column.

the thing is with liefield is that back then no one really cared enough to criticize him, but now with the internet it's much easier to do so and call him complete shit and exchange opinions about it. now I think it's a bit harder to get away with horribly fucked up anatomy like he did, but wow he made a ton of money

some anime: