Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently, THE END IS NEAR!

the world going dark for a few days is bullshit and NASA has said nothing about it, despite what others are telling you

there will be a phenomenon that goes on at around 6 pm tomorrow however. It's a bit gradual but the sky eventually gets pitch black. Luckily electricity will still work so it won't be too bothersome

They've given it a name though, called "night time"

I already survived the end of the days, it was yesterday, december 19. All the traffic lights from where I live went without electricity and I could see the most horrible car congestion ever. It was truly and armageddon.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    the world going dark for a few days is bullshit and NASA has said nothing about it, despite what others are telling you

there will be a phenomenon that goes on at around 6 pm tomorrow however. It's a bit gradual but the sky eventually gets pitch black. Luckily electricity will still work so it won't be too bothersome

I lol'd.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post

Jesus Christ, that sounds scary.
    i'd better stock up on SPAM, water and .308 cartridges then.

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Barring the cheese... (Remember the Andromeda galaxy thing, oh no, collision countdown: 6 billion years)

I mean, you know... the earth is showing significant signs of decay. Not that it will just spiral out of existence or anything...

I mean the concievable end to the human race. Probably not any time soon... but possible? If so what... we evolve to somthing else, kill each other off? (I know, ALIENS!!!)
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I'll practice blending into the night. Naked.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    O_O You've got to teach me your ninja skillz man!
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    I know the Maya never predicted the world. That's why I said 'assuming they did for the sake of argument'.

As an aside; Seefs, I left you a message on your FB wall you never responded How is Thailand?
    ! You did? Gah, I keep getting messages from people saying that I haven't responded to stuff. I think my notifications are really wonky, because I have missed a lot! So far, it is great. It's very fun, and the people here are so nice!

Clock: Yeah, I know that's a modern sentiment. Obviously Zapatist@ Maya weren't around back then. XD But that was one thing I heard, and it's much better than this weird Western crap about apocalyptic doom. As for muay thai, there is a three-hour tournament on the island tonight, but I'm not sure if I can go. We are scheduled to go somewhere this evening for dinner, and I'm not sure if we can make it in time.

5 am and still there has been no cataclysm... boring.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    12:15 pm in Thailand on the 21st— nothing's happening.