Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently, THE END IS NEAR!

Why? Is yours missing?

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Eh heh heh heh heh heh....

Wait, Black Shaggie actually believes this crap? (Duh, obviously they're Lord Death's up there^^^)

Did we already mention the fact that the world should have ended seven months or so ago b/c of the leap year thing?

*could care less about the subject and is therefore, uneducated on such matters*
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Oh I don't believe in too much of anything until I witness it for myself Rebs. Hell the Roman calendar has us so far off track shit doesn't really matter anymore anyways. Nope, tomorrow Ima get my black ass up, scratch it, take a shower & practice Tai Chi before I go to work like normal. I honestly don't expect anything but the status quo to happen tomorrow.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard that galactic alignment crap....would be cool though imo.

Galactic... whoamabobawhatthingey?

Yeah, I'm planning on sleeping in, gettin' my homewrok banged out like a boss, loungin' around like the bum I am... draw some, write some.

But if the world DOES end....

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!

---------------
    EDIT: Can't believe I just threw "bum" and "boss" into the same sentence. O_O )

Ah if it does I'll just do some more pimp shit in the AL

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Hey guys, remember how we all got raptured back in March?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

nani?

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Shaggie View Post
    While we're on the subject, what all this about a galactic event happening tomorrow as well? I heard something about a whole lot of planets & what not coming into some kind of alignment that only occurs like every 1000 yrs? Someone enlighten me...
    Who knows. Actually the only thing that Mayas did correct was to predict astronomic events, reason why the calendar was actually in synchronization with those events.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Shaggie View Post
    I mean, they've been found all over the world in different cultures. I only bring this up because one was supposed be found in some Aztec or Myan ruins. I don't know much about them, but I do know that back in the mid to late 50's, somebody ran some old school fiber optic lights through one & it seemed to have little 'rivulets' running through it that kind of mimicked the neurological pathways of the human brain, there was the potential to store data & some more shit.

I think they've discovered like 25 of them all over the world.
    Aztec (mexicas) and Maya cultures give a heavy symbolic weight to skulls, heads and hearts (blood). First of all because the face is what makes the individual, and so the skulls is what remains of the heads ones decapitated, they even had walls of skulls on the temples to mark the sacrility. Its quite interesting as Mexican culture has adopted the cult to the skull in the every day life, not just for the día de los muertos, but also in some architectonic constructions too. In short, for mayas and mexicas the skulls has a important value, it has a victory value (war), symbolic and religious value, probably more for mexicas, as mayas only adopted this cult after the introduction of toltecas influence (which was not direct so its a inner interpretation of the values and not a expansion of values).

And the cult for the skull has being popular in mankind history for a long time, in Andinoamerica, the Mochicas also have a cult for skulls and decapitated heads, they even had "gods" that were made of decapitated faces on snake shapes (something I love from the mochicas is the value of sex, but that another story). And this is also goes to Mesopotomia were Asirians were portrayed (in war codexs) walking over the skulls of their enemies. And this happen in many cultures but every time with a different value, which obviously makes the idea of "connections" just silly.

Oh yeah, skull art. I heard it could get quite gruesome. heh.

Speaking of which, aren't there still cults (Atec in mexico and mayan/inca/whatever else where) where they still practice human sacrifice? (This would be obscure, paganistic cults and what not)

On a broader note, do you all think the world WILL end, at some point? If so, in what way?

Yeah Rebs...all of this shit's gonna just blow out in a bout 3000000000000000 a zillion millenia from now. Human societies all over the world will crumble at the feet of the ever encroaching multitudes of...

...yup. FUCKING LEMMINGS. Then they'll suffocate the world with rodent shit.

Anywho here's some more stuff about 12.21.12:

I figure you guys might get a kick out of it.