Thread: Baron's artz C&C pl0x

Baron's artz C&C pl0x

Well, here it is... my art thread

Anyways, this is the first time i ever made something on a tablet:

i know it's just anatomy practice, but could you guys give me some pointers on improvement?
    And yes, i know the feet suck, that's Bamboo Paper's fault for running out of drawing space....
    Last edited by Hell_Baron; 12-13-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Good job for it being your first time with a tablet! Yes, the feet are different sizes. It kind of looks like he's leaning more on his right (our left) leg. The shoulder/closer arm looks a bit dettached from the body, but that may just be that line there. I think you should work on smoother lines. Keep up the good work
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Hmm, check those limbs. Legs seem too small (I might just be seein' kind of wonky tonight) but your arms are a little weird. I can't pinpoint it though. The head's a little too small, but I'll ignore the feet. (You should be able to stretch the canvas though, so running out of space shouldn't be an issue)

Overall: This is actually pretty good, my biggest complaint is that you draw in such short little "scratches." You're not a chicken here bro, lengthen out those strokes. Smooth, got to keep it smooth. (It might be the tablet, I don't know)
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    Hmm, check those limbs. Legs seem too small (I might just be seein' kind of wonky tonight) but your arms are a little weird. I can't pinpoint it though. The head's a little too small, but I'll ignore the feet. (You should be able to stretch the canvas though, so running out of space shouldn't be an issue)

Overall: This is actually pretty good, my biggest complaint is that you draw in such short little "scratches." You're not a chicken here bro, lengthen out those strokes. Smooth, got to keep it smooth. (It might be the tablet, I don't know)
    Yeah, like i said it's the first time drawing something using a tablet, and i'm used to drawing in a sketchbook.
    so i guess that explains the scratches.

See the angle you are looking at your drawing when you are working. Some times figures get extended when you are looking from an angle that its to away from 90º to the tablet/piece of paper. The other thing, use head measures to know how long or wide is your drawing going.