Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Years Card Exchange - Sign up here!

New Years Card Exchange - Sign up here!

Hello! Welcome to the New Years Card Exchange!

What is a New Years card exchange?
    It will work similarly to MT's Secret Santa. You can sign up then a PM will be sent to you from myself asking for an address for the card to be posted to. Note that all information given to me will be strictly confidential and the only time I will be giving out the information is to your assigned Sender. By signing up to this, you agree and consent to this taking place.

Where do I sign up?!
    Right here! Make a post saying you want to sign up and your name will be added to the list. You will then receive a PM asking for your name and the address you will want the card to be sent to.

Your Sender
    Your sender will be randomly allocated to you by a name in a bag sort of deal. If for any reason whatsoever you are uncomfortable with your Sender, send me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Your responsibilities as a Sender
    As a Sender you will need to source a card from somewhere. It could be bought or handmade and it can be ANY size. It doesn't need to be a work of art, this is just for fun! You can also choose to leave the card anonymous or you can sign your name, it's up to you. Once your card is made you will need to put it in the post with all the relevant postage stamps, etc. If it is an overseas card, make sure to find out what protocols you must follow! Once you have sent out your card, make a post in THIS thread stating that it has been sent. And that's all you need to do!

Your responsibilities as a Receiver
    Once you have received your card, you may thank your sender personally or in this thread, letting him or her know that the card has arrived.

: DISCLAIMERS :
    -By signing up, you agree and consent to disclosing your name and address to myself and your sender.
    -NONE of your personal information will be posted publicly, all business will be handled through MT PM's.
    -Only sign up if you know FOR A FACT you can do this. If you are under 18 or 21(in some places), consult your parents.
    -Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

: REGISTRATION :
    Cut off date for registration: Friday 14th of December

-Superdooperphailmachine
    -corastaur
    -GaBo
    -nextweek
    -Shnorkel
    -Byakuran
    -Black_Shaggie
    -Indescribable
    -
    -
    -

After Friday 14th of December, I will send each one of you a PM with your designated receiver.
    Please make sure ALL cards have been sent out by 31st of December. You may send out your card ANYTIME before that date. Don't expect your card to arrive for New Years day. It is not a card for one day, but a card for the new year as a whole!!

Thanks and Good Luck!!

REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED.
    Last edited by Linz; 12-14-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Awesome! This is gonna be fun

I'll be a part of this.

I'll do this! (defiantly wasn't convinced to do so)
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

count me in :3

Well i was planning something to do something like this with Erika and Tay but whatevz i'll do this too
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

Yeah this sounds fun. I'm in. I've always liked new year's better than X-Mas anyways.

999 Knights Member indescribable's Avatar
    I'm in~

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    Well i was planning something to do something like this with Erika and Tay but whatevz i'll do this too
    Yesss, let's do it.

Right guys, I'm gonna assign each one of you your receiver! Registration is now closed!