Thread: Haddedam's Spam Thread

I'm Not a Spammer!

Haddedam's Spam Thread

Hey, I'm kinda new and I was referred here by Toasty, so I'm giving this community a try.
    Gonna have a month where I draw daily and gonna try to get as many feedback as I can on my works.

Here's some of my past works:

And here's the study I did today. Didn't bother with the water part

Oh wow, these are really amazing!! Sorry, I don't have any critiques. Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Wow.... Awesome I think you don't need any critic..... I will just pick my favourites . Hmmm..... I like that tank in valley and that ring they are just OMG

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Wow, I really like the bathroom scene! One thing puzzles me though: Why isn't there a tiny bit of cool highlight on the foreground figure's face, like the background one? I know he is in a more shadowed lighting environment than Background Guy, but I think maybe a sliver of that coolness on the bro, nose, philtrum, and/or chin would help his face blend in. I also notice that behind him is a reflective wall surface, but there is no indication of his head in that reflection.

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    Wow, I really like the bathroom scene! One thing puzzles me though: Why isn't there a tiny bit of cool highlight on the foreground figure's face, like the background one? I know he is in a more shadowed lighting environment than Background Guy, but I think maybe a sliver of that coolness on the bro, nose, philtrum, and/or chin would help his face blend in. I also notice that behind him is a reflective wall surface, but there is no indication of his head in that reflection.
    Thanks for that, cool highlight would indeed help.
    As for reflection, It would work like it works on that other weird object: since it's at such of an angle it reflects what's directly infront of it, and I don't think it's clean enough to reflect the head anyway. That was my thought processs when doing that.

I am gonna go over reflections one day, though, just to make sure.

Hi, welcome to MT!

I like most of this, the scene with the tank in particular. There's some weird things perspective wise in all of them though, so if you're looking for an area to spend some time studying I would recommend that

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubisko View Post
    Hi, welcome to MT!

I like most of this, the scene with the tank in particular. There's some weird things perspective wise in all of them though, so if you're looking for an area to spend some time studying I would recommend that
    Yeah, thanks for bringing that out. Perspective is and reimains a problem for me, mostly cause I just do it by eyes and don't use perspective lines.

Here's some later stuff:

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    This is a little random of a question, but was the bottom one drawn from reference or imagination? The scene of the Joker up top is very nice, by the way.

I like the values but I dislike the designs, proportions are way off in many of the drawings and so some perspectives.

I'm Not a Spammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I like the values but I dislike the designs, proportions are way off in many of the drawings and so some perspectives.
    Thanks, guess I'll have to spend more time constructing and measuring.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    This is a little random of a question, but was the bottom one drawn from reference or imagination? The scene of the Joker up top is very nice, by the way.
    Drawn from memory