Thread: Writer looking for a Shounen Artist

Hybrid View

Writer looking for a Shounen Artist

Hey,
    I'm in a search for a Shounen Manga Artist to illustrate a story that I'm in a process of developing. I'm looking for a partnership rather than someone working under me. So, as you probably guessed, it's not a paying job. I've been writing for a few years but never have had anything published yet. I'm looking for someone who'd like to go along on the ride with me and hopefully, create something worthy. This is going to be a looong-term partnership

http://target-locked.blogspot.ca/

Dimension:
    Since, this is a story still in development, I can't really say much in the summary :/

This story revolves around Esau, a young boy who finds himself being able to interact with the 'Dimension', a world that co-exists with their own. Together, with his new friends, he'll discover more about his past, his connection with the 'Dimension' and will go through many obstacles. Set place in a time and world very different than ours, you'll find yourself immersed in this fictional world.

If you'd like to know more or wish to collaborate with me, reply or e-mail me at ka.sujit@gmail.com
    Last edited by TargetLocked; 01-22-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Anybody?

Is there a particular style of Shounen you're looking for?

Also, tell us about your story. No one will be interested unless you give them something to be interested in. Draw people in by telling us a little about your story so that people will WANT to work with you and be committed to this. Also, what are the benefits of being your partner (percentage of the profits, etc.)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    Is there a particular style of Shounen you're looking for?

Also, tell us about your story. No one will be interested unless you give them something to be interested in. Draw people in by telling us a little about your story so that people will WANT to work with you and be committed to this. Also, what are the benefits of being your partner (percentage of the profits, etc.)?
    Thank you for your input
    Last edited by TargetLocked; 01-22-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Original Post UPDATED!