Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2012

Secret Santa 2012

I'm just pasting from Wolf's thread last year:

What it is essentially everyone will post requests, I will include all of them in this post, after a week or two i will send everyone an email with the request they will be doing.

DO NOT TELL ANYONE WHOSE REQUEST YOU ARE DOING.
    Even if it is the greatest piece of art you have done please don't post it anywhere that people on mt will find it.

Sometime close to Christmas (to be decided later to accommodate people going away for Christmas) I will post a thread where everyone reveals there picture and says whose it is.

If you want to take part post a request of what you would like.
    -Dont make it too complicated . Not everyone taking part is going to have a ton of time to draw something insane
    -Try to be specific. If you want you could even post reference pics
    -If you post in here YOU ARE TAKING PART don't post here and then later say you aren't doing it. Obviously there's not much I can do to stop you, just don't
    -Nothing racially/ethnically/what-have-you offensive, please.

You may ask questions regarding any of the requests in this forum and discuss them ONLY BEFORE I SEND OUT THE PMS. This way people know more about the requests and can offer opinions without people knowing whose they are doing just remember you could be doing any one of them. Please do this only before I send out the PMs telling you whose you have.

I'm adding one last thing. This thread will be open for five days only because it's already December! Please post your requests and ask your questions BEFORE 12:00am on Thursday December 6. That's 12:00am by whatever country's time you're in (I'm up late usually, so I'll be checking this thing according to US Central time--but I'm not going to be a jerk about the exact time.

Requests

(empty at the moment.)

Also, last thing. As December 25 gets close, if you're gonna be late, LET ME KNOW, because whoever hasn't posted, I'm going to get started on that art for whoever requested it. Please be kind! Let me know if you're running late!
    Last edited by Blue_Dragon; 12-01-2012 at 02:40 PM. Reason: grammatical stuff and additions
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

I would like a group of otters doing silly and cute things :3 That is all! Two or more otters, I don't mind. <3

EDIT: On second thought. I would like an otter as Iron man and another as Batman. Yes. <333
    Last edited by Linz; 12-01-2012 at 03:35 PM.

I want Deadpool Santa Claus
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

A cute girl in an alley, holding a kitten with a skateboard leaned against the wall beside her.

Or:
    SPOILER! :
    Linz or another pretty redhead dressed as a sexy fantasy queen, sorta like that one picture she did for Gunz's RP way back when. Bonus points if she's got a sword, headsman's ax, or some other medieval weapon.

EDIT: Since I can't find the picture in question, how about just a girl in her early 20's with long red hair, in a fantasy outfit, with a sword/ax/whatever?
    Last edited by Matt; 12-03-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Hey Matt, do you have a link to that picture you're talking about? Just so whoever gets the request can see what you mean?
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

requesting a picture of noah lennox and meee building a snow man ;_; because im a sad and hormonal fangirl
    click on his name and the "meee" for links to a reference

I'll link to it next time I get to a computer. On a tablet for now.

OOO!! um draw me as student at hogwarts! (i'm going through a phase... o_o)

SPOILER! :
    pottermore sorted me into hufflepuff. you could include my patronus? I dont know what it is, make something up. :3 Also refs for me are definitely in the what you look like thread, but I can post a link if I need to.

Asura from Soul Eater, being insane and awesome :3

EDIT: or if not that, Maka with soul, artists choice, either is awesome
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 12-02-2012 at 12:06 PM.

101 Dalmations Member Midori-Midori's Avatar
    Hmmm, I would really like Ashe from LoL. buuut, if that is a bit too complicated (>.< which I think I it is), I would like a panda bear please