Thread: more people need to be posting threads!

i dont want people being stalkers like Xerxes break!

Exclamation more people need to be posting threads!

more people need to be posting threads! and commenting i mean manga tutorials is a great place but we need to show other ppl that manga tutorials is a great place! i mean the help wanted box is so like empty! plz post more threads not that u want tu!
    just relax and ......... visit my page!

Help wanted is empty in particular because the large majority of us here have school and jobs eating our time, so we don't have a whole bunch of time to do collaborated projects. That said, if you want to help people, just stick around the critique corner and writers'/role-players' area and do critiques and stuff. Very few people have the time to critique stories, so if you have the time, there's that.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Though you are discussing the Help Wanted area, posting this in the Help Wanted area is not where it should be. I am moving this to the General Discussion.

The only good reason I can find to conjure up more threads to attract people is so we can create traffic and Rio can profit off the advertisement payoffs so we can have nice things. Other than that, I think the forums are just fine as is; there's no need to force ourselves to have conversations we really don't want to have, or participate in projects we really don't have time to do all in order to "show other ppl that manga tutorials is a great place!" It's a great place to the members who exist and have nestled in with the community and we don't need to try any harder or do any extra to attract more people.

i dont want people being stalkers like Xerxes break!
    ok...
    just relax and ......... visit my page!

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll make sure I neglect real life things and post more in order to appease you.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory