Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Guys!! Need Help

i dont want people being stalkers like Xerxes break!

Hi Guys!! Need Help

um so hi guys! Im actually new here and everything but i have a question: im a pretty good manga artist i draw but im not really advanced and ive been drawing for 4 years and i cant draw like all the anime artist i adore! so i was wondering do any of you guys know any way to learn manga fast and draw like hiromu arakawa,masahi kishimoto,or jun Mochizuki? if u do plz respond thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very much!!!!!!!!

-------------

say do any of u guys know any fast way to learn how to draw manga? i desperately need help!

NOTE FROM RIO - Please post in the appropriate area. Since you made multiple posts on the same subject, I have merged them together. Next time, I may just delete them instead. Follow the rules - they're stickied in each area of the forum.

by laying down on the floor and performing photosynthesis

lol!!! but im lookin 4 more serious awnsers!!
    just relax and ......... visit my page!

ok here I made you a handy guide:

wat were?

"Fast" is incredibly non-specific, but if you're looking for a way to get to respectable quality in a week or two, just accept that no such way exists.

If all you want to do is impress your friends with a nice picture or two, you can use reference and produce something kinda decent within a couple hours. If you want to actually get good as fast as possible, draw every day in every bit of spare time you have, and draw well. Use reference. A lot. How fast you progress depends on you individually. Check around the critique corner here at MT and see how some of us here are after however many years and you'll get a general idea of how long it really takes.

EDIT:
    wat were?
    It's a blank piece of paper.
    Last edited by Matt; 11-25-2012 at 10:48 PM.

thx so much this is the kinda awnser i was expecting but anyways thx alot!...matt!

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    by laying down on the floor and performing photosynthesis
    OMG! That would be so totally awesome O_O I want to photosynthesise now!

And also, just draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw and draw, the more you draw and study the quicker you will improve, that is the only real secret

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Yea, what Matt said. There is no fast way, there are fast methods, and fast techniques, but that all takes tons of effort and skill. If you don't have the skill, are not willing to put in the time, don't practice preferably every day, then everything will be very -slow- as you try to figure out a cheap way around learning the fundamentals of the style.

I mean, I guess you could trace.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Practice. If you look at those artists, specifically Kishimoto, you'll find that the art differs from chapter to chapter. Read the first chapter of Naruto and then the latest, and you'll see it takes nothing short of years and years of practice to get that good. However, that isn't the point of this thread. Post on-topic from now on or you might get banned.