Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animes needed to be watched!

i dont want people being stalkers like Xerxes break!

Wink Animes needed to be watched!

Hi guys! obviously my name is baladu and i wanted to tell you guys about the mangas that are so...... omg! i cant even explain! well here are the animes needed to be watch:
    Pandora Hearts
    Bleezbub
    Bakuman
    and much more.........
    just relax and ......... visit my page!

wat are you talking about pandora hearts is so...... i cant explain! its the besat anime ever created in the world! and bleezbub im not pretty sure about it

Quote Originally Posted by baladu View Post
    wat are you talking about pandora hearts is so...... i cant explain! its the besat anime ever created in the world!
    Would you deal the life of your mother, father, best friend, girlfriend, you, your pet, or the most precious thing you have for that statement?

uh.......... let me think ................ NO!!!!!! yeah u r right guess i have to think b4 i speak!

Never let your amusement to cover your judgment, specially when you are doing such bold judgments. Also for what I have read in other threads you seem quite young and with no soo much experience in manga, comic and anime production*, so I must tell you, before anything read, read a lot and drown on new things, because already by stating that Pandora Hearts or Beelzebub are the greatest mangas, it proves the little you have read so far.

Also, you should read more than just manga, and try comics in general, there is too much to learn from anything to narrow your mind just for one style which is also really conflictive (discussion about the subject: http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...d-writer/page2). Also, read books and watch movies and so on. It doesn't mater if your actual goal is animation or making a comic, you need to get deep down on all the things you can read or watch without discriminations of its origins (you can discriminate if the story doesn't appeal to you and stuffs like that, but even so you need to make a insightful work to understand why).

*This perception born from the Help thread that you did on the section to ask mods for help, not actual help for comic or anything like that. In which, apart of stating the the height of your ego, you also stated you wanted to focus on an anime serie and not a manga. Which I must encourage you to evaluate, because both things are not the same and no comic artist do his work to get an anime, nor an animator search to make a comic from his work. Evaluate that (and the ego part too, but only if you wish).

He said it was the best anime created in the world, not the best thing in the world. His mother, father, and most precious possession are not anime, so giving them up for Pandora Hearts is ridiculous and uncategorically silly.

The proposition was not about if it actually was, but rather if you would place a value that, if you were wrong, would hurt you if you are wrong. Its obvious ridiculous to make it practical, but it was never the point of that, only to give him a moment to re-think his words.

I think Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the best self-parody anime of all time. I wouldn't give up my possessions for it, though. But, I can agree that his particular words were hastily strewn, as you felt it out and he presented it as evident through his reaction to your prod.

Three Trio Tres Member theAnimeRebel's Avatar
    Not sure how old the dude who started this thread is....

Actually, I kind of enjoyed Pandora Hearts (for a hard-core shonen dude, if that's possible) because the plot seemed interesting to me. However, the series ended abruptly and I promptly threw a book at the screen.

As far as what I would recommend? well, as far as less well known stuff, there's Durarara and Darker than Black. I think these shows need more credit. They had great plots and aren't your typical *bash em' and smash em'* animes (i.e., Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece)
    They are for older viewers though.
    "Make sure the room is brightly lit and stay far away from the TV."

(Also, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!)