Thread: Proofreader/Deviant Editor Willing to Accept Points as Payment (Closed for now)

Cool Proofreader/Deviant Editor Willing to Accept Points as Payment (Closed for now)

Hello there everyone...

I am looking for a proofreader/editor who has a deviantart account and is willing to accept points (deviatnart money) as payment.
    I am willing to pay 80 points (or 1 usd) per 500 words that i make you proofread...

The proofreader/editor preferred requirements:
    • Has an account at deviantart
    • Is willing to accept points as payment (we can still haggle over the prices, i can pay you more when i feel like you're doing me really good)
    • Is comfortable with writing fantasy with lots of reference to mysticism, occult, and some violence
    • Has sample work (to know credibility)
    • Will not dictate on author's story
    • Will not criticize author's disability to write well (I already feel sorry for myself so please... have mercy)
    • Vows that he/she wont steal original author's ideas

thanks... hopefully someone will be interested...
    I haven't posted this in deviantart yet because i think people here are more trustworthy. But if a week has passed and no one's interested then maybe i'll just post there.

Thanks again
    Last edited by BunnyVoid; 11-27-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

Hey! My name is Sottaceti, and I'm a fairly well-versed writer here on Mangatutorials. I have an excellent grasp of the English language, and with enough time I can craft a piece with a very powerful command of the English language. As far as a resume I could show you, I have excerpts (in entirety) of Dungeons and Dragons narratives that I've done for the campaigns that are held here, and I have included a winrar file with examples of my past work.
    SPOILER! :
    This is the Dungeons and Dragons campaign I participate in where my character is a sorcerer pirate (my character's involvement begins on page one of the thread): Click me to view!
    This is the Dungeons and Dragons campaign I participate in where my character is a kung-fu fighter (my character's involvement begins on the page linked): Click me to view!

Here are a few of my other narratives and demonstrations I have crafted in the past:

This is my deviantART if you want to check it out: http://sottaceti.deviantart.com/
    This is my e-mail to get in touch with me: sottaceti3d@gmail.com

I may not be able to do much work for you until December 22, 2012, since I'll be participating in a residential military program until then, but I would still love for you to consider me as a viable option for utilization. I am a loyal person, and I am very trustworthy. I also have extensive experience in crafting worlds of lore and legends. I am a very valuable asset, and I believe you will not be disappointed if you choose me to be your proofreader.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank you for the interest :3

So far I have already found an editor, also from mt, for my plot. He is very good (thedemonfyre) since he proofread and edited my synopsis really well.

I have seen your samples I think I could get you to proofread scripts instead, since i saw that you are pretty comfortable with those. That might wait till January so you don't have to worry. I hope the fee is fine with you (80 points or 1dollar equivalent per 500 words). I will just contact you when I have some work for you to do. Thanks again.

For now, I am content with all the help i have access to :3
    I will close this entry for now, maybe open it again when the need comes.
    Last edited by BunnyVoid; 11-27-2012 at 01:59 PM.
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/